She deserves bigger.

bigdalten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unless she is complaining about your size, give her what you have. If she needs or has to have larger, then let her go and find someone who is happy with your size. I have had the opposite problem. My wife would have loved to have your size rather than mine and has bitched and complained for years that mine is too big and hurts too much to be comfortable. My experience with most women is that they could care less how big your dick is as long as you treat them well. You can service the clit and bring her to orgasms and fulfillment without a larger than average dick. I can bring orgasms to women much more efficiently and effectively with fingers and tongue than I can with my dick.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what we can see of her face is gorgeous, and her body is incredibly lovely...but why do you think she "deserves" larger? has she said something or complained about your size? 6 isn't anything to be ashamed of by any means, and if she enjoys what you have then embrace that. don't transfer your insecurities on to her, y'know?