She Finally Swallowed

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Aug 1, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

thingsteal: My wife and I have been together for over ten years. When we met and were dating, she was so timid and scared about sex. She didn't have much experience. It took years for her to just sit back and enjoy me performing oral on her. Getting her all worked up was about the only way I could eventually get inside her.

Things change. We've gotten older and wiser. And more hornier! In the past couple of years she's been interested in performing oral sex on me occasionally, but never all the way. The few times I did hold out and she got a shot in her mouth before pulling away, she wasn't very happy about it, but I think it was obvious that I was going to cum.

Over the past couple of months she's been hinting that she's been wanting to perform oral and swallow everything. At first I thought it was her just trying to spice things up but eventually we had a semi-serious conversation about it while making dinner together, initiated by her!

Oh, you really DO want to swallow me? Oh, wow. OKAY!

During the past month she tried a couple of times but either I got super sore from occasional scrapes from the teeth or I was thinking about all the times she told me she didn't want me to cum in her mouth. Those things can fuck a guy's head up.

Finally, on Friday night, after getting the kids asleep, she made her move.

The teeth were kept to a minimum. I was ready for it. And she told me it was OK. After a few minutes, I came. And the whole time she kept her mouth over me, sucking away. OH WOW! It was great!

She gets up off me, opens her mouth, scrapes her tongue with her teeth, shows that she's swallowed me, and then tells me that she's swallowed me. And that she liked it! What's the first thing I do? I give her a big old kiss. A little bit transferred back to me, but I didn't care. It was hot. It was sexy. And it happened!

Afterwards she said that swallowing wasn't as big of a deal as she thought, and that cleanup is so much easier this way. There really wasn't any taste. She had a slight gooey, slightly salty (like seafood) aftertaste but with a wine chaser it was gone very quickly. It wasn't offensive to her. She didn't choke or anything. And she absolutely LOVED the way the head of my cock throbbed in her mouth when the orgasm was happening. She'd never experienced that before and it was a huge turn-on for her. She really liked that aspect of it and, naturally, wants to do it again soon.

What the fuck? Have I hit the jackpot or what?

2. average Joe

average Joe New Member

Well there IS HOPE for me! I have always wanted for my wife to do that for me. She just does not like the idea though. Patience is a virtue I guess!

CONGRATS!!!

average Joe

3. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the club.. oh, welcome your wife too. My girl love (and I do mean loves) to swallow.

4. autumnbreeze4321

autumnbreeze4321 New Member

Albums:
    Hi,

I didnt even consider swallowing at first, but now I could not imagine finishing of a greay bj without swallowing.

5. B_Carolina

B_Carolina New Member

Autumn...meet Carolina

Carolina...meet lust

heh, only kiddin...

6. OhCanada

OhCanada New Member

congrats dude,

When my gf first hinted that she might swallow I was a bit timmid to tell you the truth. Not because it didn't feel good, just felt like somthing I'd do to a chick I didn't care about. So I made it clear that I would force her to but if she wanted to, go nuts. However I just could kiss her after, I discussed that with her and she wasnt happy but the next time she just kept sucking and she swallowed every drop! It was amazing! We both know it is something she wont do everytime because kissing after is important, but once in a while...DAMN!!!

7. Imported

Gold Member

Aquaman875:
    Let me get this straight. It's OK for her to swallow your cum, but it's not OK for you to kiss her after she's swallowed it? :rolleyes:

8. Xin

Xin New Member

Rather than a problem of swallowing my cum (she always said she loved the taste), I found that my ex could rarely take me in more than a few inches, and certainly not deepthroat. I wondered at the time why this was, but recently she has confessed that it was that she just couldn't handle any more at my size.
    I'm really hoping that this doesn't cause an ongoing problem for me in future. *gulp*

9. Imported

Gold Member

C. Myjunk: THIS post reminds me of a old joke...

A man wearing a mask bursts into a sperm bank with a shot gun. "Open the safe!" he yells at the girl behind the counter.

"But we're not a real bank" replies the girl. "This is a sperm bank, we don't hold money".

"Don't argue just open the safe or I'll blow your head off!" She obliges and opens the safe door.

"Take one of the bottles and drink it!"

"But it's full of sperm" the girl replies nervously.

"Don't argue, just drink it" he says.

She prys off the cap and gulps it down.

"Take out another one and drink it too!" he demands.

The girl drinks another one.

Suddenly the guy pulls off the mask and to the girl's amazement it's her husband.......

"Not that damn difficult, is it?" he says.

#9 Imported, Aug 23, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2010
  10. drambone2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    My wife has never given me much oral, but she makes up for it in other ways. Oddly, she loves to have her ass fucked. And her pussy of course! Oh, I do her orally, though. Mars and Venus, I guess.

11. jonb

Gold Member

Actually, if I understand Gray's book correctly, Mars and Venus would mean that she gets off on waiting on you hand and foot. I'm convinced he pulled it out of Uranus.

12. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

I never had my cum swoloed by a woman :(

13. eyemready

eyemready Member

Are you well hung Drambone? How did you first get your wife to let you penetrate her anus?

14. Imported

Gold Member

Artema: My wife is very selfish during sex. It happens rarely, and when it does she also rarely does any foreplay. She almost never gives me oral, and she doesn't finish, so swallowing isn't an issue. She occasionally will give me a handjob, but she mainly likes intercourse. But she almost always uses her egg-shaped vibrator after, and asks me to play with and lick her nipples while she does it. We've tried anal, but my girth hurts her. I think I'm just doomed to mediocre sex until she loosens up.

15. hungthick

hungthick New Member

Someone said they dont like to kiss after they cum in a girls mouth. i am the same way. i will not kiss after coming in someone's mouth. Also, like someone else said "i would cum in someone's mouth if i didnt care much about them." i was the same way (of course, i have grown up now). i still will not kiss after coming in someone's mouth.

16. longbaugh

longbaugh New Member

Its funny to hear that some guys wont kiss a woman who has just swollowed thier cum. Man, any woman swollows me and I'll do just about anything! You want my Jag? Sure. Baby keep it up and the beach house is yours :rolleyes:

17. InsertHere

InsertHere New Member

I love swallowing my bf's cum and there it's very sweet and romantic to kiss afterwards. If you want her to swallow you should be willing to kiss her afterwards; it's a way of saying thank you, connecting with her, and making her feel loved. The more you treat her like an equal, cared-for human being, the more she'll be willing to do ANYTHING for you!

18. D_Havernaugh Harrydik

Hi i was going out with a girlfreind who just gave me oral sex and swallowed all the time.I think over a three year peroid i had intercoarse ten times.She just loved sucking my dick untill it came in her mouth.she had told me that i tasted like strawberries so i let her do it.Her favourite line was to say drop them to me and i knew what she meant.it is hard going back to intercoarse after getting oral sex through the years.

19. hungthick

hungthick New Member

I am inclined to agree with Pantang--i love oral and while intercoarse is fucking great i can live with just oral (most of the time). :p :p

20. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think a lot of people assume that gay guys enjoy the taste of cum - I just want to counter the stereotype and say, "I'm not one of them".

To me, the act of cumming in someone's mouth is very erotic (or even having it injected in my mouth by someone else), but I would never want to kiss someone afterward.

Draft saved Draft deleted