She gets wet QUICKLY and there's no friction. :(

grandturismo50

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sounds like you really should be working on your girth...... so you can take full advantage of a very tightly fitted lubricated tool.... Wet is good for us guys with very thick girths.

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I really get off hearing the wet sloppy sounds. The juicy fucking sound can push me over the edge by itself, especially when the fucking is fast and hard - the sounds of sex juices sloshing between bodies echoes throughout the room and from experience, through the house - so you can give others an earful

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
antonio said:
So I am not as big as you guys but I am definitely not small (I am 7.5" long x 4.75" around).

The start of penetration with my girl feels SO great. I love the first minute of thrusting. Then the sex act is usually downhill from there.

Her body naturally lubes a lot, and after a minute it is so wet that I only have about 10% the friction we started with. I usually have to jerk off to end the sex act because the friction is gone and intercourse can't get me to the edge.

I love her and she loves me, but this is annoying. I kindly asked her once to consider toweling off every couple of minutes during sex, but even though I asked this as carefully and delicately as possible, she adamantly said NO to that option. She seems to ENJOY the extra amounts of warm lube.

Has anyone gone through anything remotely similar? THANK YOU!

Well, you have a minute don't you ? I would figure after a few quickies and leaving her soaking wet after a minute and you pulling out and being done will get some response one way or another.

I had a different problem with a gf at one time. She would get very wet as you say, the friction was still there and I'd keep thrusting away. Well, after a while, it's just like using a hand tool and your hands start to sweat, you get blisters and friction burns. She was extremely tight, but it got to the point that I literally had to wrap my penis with neosporin and gauze, like road rash from a skateboard accident, the healing process would ooze and weld my unit to my underwear when I didn't bandage it. Being the horny guy that I was/still am, I wouldn't let it heal, so that exacerbated the problem. When I did stop long enough to get a healing process done, like a boxer know as a "bleeder", it wasn't long before I was back with the same problem. The solution, I had to find someone more compatible in that regard. I didn't want to just come out and say it to you, but if the pieces/parts don't fit, someone inevitably suffers.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also, you may try a slightly different angle of penetration or a position that goes against the grain of your penis curve. Instead of fuller, deeper thrusts, go shallower penetrations that concentrate on the glans/head sensitivity.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
grandturismo50 said:
sounds like you really should be working on your girth...... so you can take full advantage of a very tightly fitted lubricated tool.... Wet is good for us guys with very thick girths.

Yes!

Its a great pleasure and reassurance inside when you are the way you are and someone really enjoy you & think you are just 'perfect'. With larger girth i just enjoy the way i am build without have to dry up.

Its amazing to hear: 'I love your pussy! you are tight and sooo wet', from my bf. Even if i can't grasp totally what he is feeling as a man inside me ...I can see his reactions that he is been satisfied by me, just great!

And his excitment of talking how very wet i can become and playback situations that happened and my need to wear tampon when going out with him to not wet spot some outfit light material, bcause he just make me wet, and he reminds me to wear the tampon.

I just love to hear that he loves my juices that i produce to him ! Yep, many diferent reassurances and particular feedbacks men like to hear , me too.

:smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorcerer said:
I love big sloppy pussies. Send her to my house.

Long live the Bucket Fanny!

From answers.com:

" Bucket Fanny: is a derogatory British slang term aimed at women. It is used to describe a loose or slack vaginal open"..and etc...

:rolleyes: This kind of remark coming from someone that dont like pussy is just a silly mean thing to say and maybe already expected behaviour from a few some not just here but everywhere...

Well, pussies/women live longer than cock/men anyways... :smile:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
transformer_99 said:
"bucket fanny" appalls & offends you ? If that draws your ire and outrages you, however do you get by/live in this world ?

not intending to make a political statement either way, but "bucket fanny" is trivial, even immaterial.

http://mindprod.com/politics/iraqwarpix.html

Your argument is ridiculous. Different people are offended by different things. Racial slurs and derogatory terms for homosexuality would draw an instant reaction here, and rightly so. How is this different?

And posting pictures of war victims in an attempt to trivialize this issue is disingenuous. If this issue is trivial by comparison, why are you wasting your time posting here, when you could be volunteering with the Red Cross?

1/10.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Gisella said:
From answers.com:

" Bucket Fanny: is a derogatory British slang term aimed at women. It is used to describe a loose or slack vaginal open"..and etc...

:rolleyes: This kind of remark coming from someone that dont like pussy is just a silly mean thing to say and maybe already expected behaviour from a few some not just here but everywhere...

Well, pussies/women live longer than cock/men anyways... :smile:
Where did you get the idea I don't like pussy? You obviously don't know me at all. I'm known here for my sarcasm. I happen to like big, loose vaginas when I'm in the mood for one. Women with Bucket Fannies don't complain about size and generally let me pound them as hard as I want.

Get off your high horse.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gisella said:
From answers.com:

Answers.com is wrong. It's an ironic term which is used lightheartedly. Hell, I've even seen and heard women in the UK discussing their boyfriends' cock size, and following it up, while roaring with laughter, with a remark like: "Ohhh, you must have a real bucket!".

The male equivalent would be something like "trouser-snake". It can only be used light-heartedly and in (semi-)humorous contexts.

You could never use either term to try and insult someone without being laughed off the planet. They both carry comical connotations.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
rob_just_rob said:
Your argument is ridiculous. Different people are offended by different things. Racial slurs and derogatory terms for homosexuality would draw an instant reaction here, and rightly so. How is this different?

And posting pictures of war victims in an attempt to trivialize this issue is disingenuous.

1/10.

Thanks!

That's my point, exactly.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorcerer said:
Where did you get the idea I don't like pussy? You obviously don't know me at all. I'm known here for my sarcasm. I happen to like big, loose vaginas when I'm in the mood for one. Women with Bucket Fannies don't complain about size and generally let me pound them as hard as I want.

Get off your high horse.
Yes! Yes! Yes!:biggrin1: I want bucket fanny

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:
Answers.com is wrong. It's an ironic term which is used lightheartedly. Hell, I've even seen and heard women in the UK discussing their boyfriends' cock size, and following it up, while roaring with laughter, with a remark like: "Ohhh, you must have a real bucket!".

The male equivalent would be something like "trouser-snake". It can only be used light-heartedly and in (semi-)humorous contexts.

You could never use either term to try and insult someone without being laughed off the planet. They both carry comical connotations.

Well, I don't know about the definition being wrong, but depending upon the intent by the author, probably no more offensive than "baby got back" or "junk in her trunk" or "lovely lady lumps". If I was self conscious about a bucket fanny, I could understand that I wouldn't find it flattering. But you have to know women rank on each other all the time, as males, we can watch the fireworks, but can never be actively vocal participants in this activity. I learned early in life, women can hate on other women and it's ok, but a man does it and a new enemy emerges. I think it's because when the women start doing it, it's out of insecurity and jealousness, when a man participates, it's part of a bigger gender war.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/blackeyedpeas/myhumps.html

I offer an advance apology to those offended by the Black Eyed Peas lyrics in my obviously disingenuous attempt to trivialize this. :cool:

Sorcerer: "I'm known here for my sarcasm."

I can appreciate that, I look forward to more. Keep on rocking in the free world !