She gets wet QUICKLY and there's no friction. :(

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
antonio said:
So I am not as big as you guys but I am definitely not small (I am 7.5" long x 4.75" around).

The start of penetration with my girl feels SO great. I love the first minute of thrusting. Then the sex act is usually downhill from there.

Her body naturally lubes a lot, and after a minute it is so wet that I only have about 10% the friction we started with. I usually have to jerk off to end the sex act because the friction is gone and intercourse can't get me to the edge.

I love her and she loves me, but this is annoying. I kindly asked her once to consider toweling off every couple of minutes during sex, but even though I asked this as carefully and delicately as possible, she adamantly said NO to that option. She seems to ENJOY the extra amounts of warm lube.

Has anyone gone through anything remotely similar? THANK YOU!

I think you've gotten great advice on here. There is nothing quite like the first few minutes of intercourse and the great grip you can get from it with certain women. If she's down with it, maybe try fucking her a lot slower at first for as long as she's comfortable with it, or slower than you usually do. I was with one woman who preferred it that way, and it was unlike anything I've ever continuously felt. Brings back great memories just thinking about it. Slow isn't for everybody though.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rob_just_rob said:
Don't worry, I stopped taking you seriously when I realized that you don't know what "disingenuous" means. :smile:

That's your interpretation of it, I chose not to expand and elaborate further on it, obviously the point would be lost on you. Boo freaking hoo, someone said "bucket fanny" and I'm just appalled and injured from the term being thrown out in casual conversation. :biggrin1: