Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
She knew how I felt and she even said she had feelings for me. Now she is denying that she even said it when I have the messages to prove it. The worst part probably is the fact that she initiated contact, she came up to me and I brushed her off and what not and when I finally tell her how I feel she tells me she wants me as a friend. She texts me first thing in the morning through the day and into the night. she says she likes me and denies it when I bring it up. What kind of BS is that, I mean we aren't in middle school. You like me but you don't like-like me. WTF. I'm tired and quite frankly a little drunk.
Women.(Or should I say little girls)

fun21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, I was just consoling my roommate about nearly the same thing that happened to him. Being friends probably wont work, over time you will be able to move on. Best wishes!

lottie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Texting you first thing sounds like, she wants you to be thinking of her when you wake up horny. Depending on how she words her text, is she enjoying making you hard? Not the actions of a friend.

However have you actually met or has this just developed online?

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have experienced this game too, she does have feelings, but loves how she can make you feel either loving, horny, confused whatever like a plaything but is incapable of a serious relationship so you would be better off.

Anyway I have developed a different view, a more introspective way of taking responsibility as nobody does anything to you, all you do is let it happen.

So in other words don't give people any power over you and you'll be fine.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Smells like the start of mind tricks, and is something I have experienced myself before, to such an extreme point, I suffered quite a nasty breakdown, not knowing if I was on my head or arse.

Send a VERY clear message to this GIRL, block / ban / ignore / etc.

She will soon realise she can not go fucking with your head.

blackguy1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Texting you first thing sounds like, she wants you to be thinking of her when you wake up horny. Depending on how she words her text, is she enjoying making you hard? Not the actions of a friend.

However have you actually met or has this just developed online?

i met her and we've hung out

blackguy1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have experienced this game too, she does have feelings, but loves how she can make you feel either loving, horny, confused whatever like a plaything but is incapable of a serious relationship so you would be better off.

Anyway I have developed a different view, a more introspective way of taking responsibility as nobody does anything to you, all you do is let it happen.

So in other words don't give people any power over you and you'll be fine.

Yea. I try not to put my all into a woman.

lottie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i met her and we've hung out

It's fair to say that someone can be interested and for whatever reason, decide that your not boyfriend material. Maybe while hanging out she didn't like the way you ate, swore too much, didn't swear enough (lol), reminded her of her dad or something else? Or it could be a case of her being keen and you taking too long to make your move? No way of knowing, maybe even for her, just it didn't feel right. You can't assume/have expectations of the way things are going to turn out and then feel peeved and mistreated because it don't happen. Don't get me wrong, of course when you are meeting up together and hanging out, both of you with maybe high hopes. But hopes and expectations are very different things.

However now that she has said she just wants to be friends, she needs to stop texting/contacting you so much. As the amount of time you put in together previously, was because you both thought you were heading somewhere. Now that one of you has decided it's not for them, then both of you need to take a step back. If the rejected party (you) wants to be friends sometime in the future, then that's down to you to make further contact, when time has passed. But not just because you're feeling horny or feeling lonely and want to be in a relationship.

You need to inform her that now that your relationship has changed, then you no longer want her to contact you. She might not want this, as she likes having someone desire her, but it's a selfish act and not the way to treat a friend.

I'm coming from the point of view that she is just a regular girl, who fancied you a bit to start with, but as you got to know each other better, she just felt you were not for her. It happens and it's no reflection on you, we all just like what we like, it's like it's built-in thing. Plus we stupidly thing that by saying lets just be friends, it will hurt the rejected party less or we just can't face to tell the truth.

However, as some other's on here have already mentioned, she maybe a bit of a tease, and if so then you need to end contact, as it will mess with your head. Male or female, when in any kind of relationship (not just potential lovers), you should always look after yourself emotionally, as well as physically.

So don't waste anymore time thinking about her or dwelling in feelings of being rejected, she has moved on and you need to too.

lottie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hee hee, I just clicked onto your photo's, very nice. If only you were closer, I'd be very happy to help you forget all about her, lol.

However, if she was interested because of your size, then maybe she has got scared?

You need a woman to appreciate your manhood, forget little girls.

Yum yum, very nice.

blackguy1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hee hee, I just clicked onto your photo's, very nice. If only you were closer, I'd be very happy to help you forget all about her, lol.

However, if she was interested because of your size, then maybe she has got scared?

You need a woman to appreciate your manhood, forget little girls.

Yum yum, very nice.

Thanks for the compliments and the wisdom.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The worst part probably is the fact that she initiated contact, she came up to me and I brushed her off and what not

Note key giveaway phrase right above...

She liked you... you brushed her off...

Then you like her... she brushes you off....

You're 22 and surely play online shooter games, eh?
What part of righteous retribution don't you understand?
Tit for tat.

Treat some people like shit... and they just might want to get even.

So, rather than a misogynistic rant... try taking personal responsibility for how you treat others... and for the kind of people that you decide to find attractive.

'cause my young friend... it sounds to me like the two of you are just alike.

djcolo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He didn't say anything misogynistic. At all. Nothing.
IwBWow81JwATCgEIowESnyspAQCBACH5BAQFAAAALAAAAAAIAA8AAAdhgACCAAmCOoM4b4ccg0N8dQAZACgeAFUWIQ0DM3MKCGhQJ5NYKmgIB4MAHF4DgjtlZGolg2RYWGcoqYIXRAGDEiluZagAAxtQBUkZHRAAfnEAPQInL4MGJBEBkoIECg+qgQA7

blackguy1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I didn't like her at first but I didn't lead her on. If she tried to talk to me (in the beginning) it was one word answers and I tried to break contact with her altogether. If she tried to get near me I would push her away. why would she keep talking to me if I'm trying to ignore her? She on the other hand kept talking to me and I eventually warmed up to her but I was always honest with my feelings. I asked if she liked me on 4 separate occasions and she said yes.
If she never liked me, why did she come up to me?