She Lied (MMF)

We had been going out for about two years when she first asked me if I would be uncomfortable if she was to catch up with her ex when he was in town the following weekend. I thought about it for a bit, obviously too long as she said "It's ok, I'll meet up with him in town, no need to make you feel uncomfortable"... It wasn't really what I was expecting to hear, they had broken up on very bad terms and she had been dissing him for our entire relationship.

Sandy, the beautiful, 18 year old, blonde I'd met two years ago had cried for hours in my arms when she discovered Rick had been cheating on her. We had only been friends for a couple of weeks, but there was something about her, something that told me she'd be my perfect partner.

Rick, her ex, small time business man with enough cash to get his way around town, had been a friend of a friend, but I always considered him to be a wanker.

In the interest of keeping things under control, I suggested maybe a BBQ at our place to catch up, as I had known him in the past also. The reality was I wanted to keep this all on my turf, while I trusted her, I was always suspicious of how he might plan to get her back.

Saturday night came around, and on dark I lit up the BBQ and went back inside to watch the season final of Boston Legal. There was a knock on the door, knowing who it was I jumped up to open the door, not really sure where Sandy was, she'd been in the bathroom for hours.

Rick stood there, he looked taller than last time, and I swear he must have spent the last 2 years solid at the gym. It didn't intimidate me at all being very well built myself, I model boxer briefs for an Australian fashion company. Never the less, I couldn't help but admire his entire make over, FCUK shirt, Armani pants, and the new Colorado's I'd been eye'ing up at the store for weeks, then my attention turned to the drive way, holy shit, from an Evo 7 he'd been driving when I last saw him, he had upgraded to a Bentley Continental GT, business was obviously doing well.

I invited him inside and grabbed some Corona's from the fridge and the platter the kitchen staff had arranged before heading home. We sat around chatting for a bit when Sandy suddenly appeared, stunning as always, but wearing the most revealing dress I'd ever seen her in.

Sorry guys, too tired tonight... will try and finish it off tomorrow.

yodiggity

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
then my attention turned to the drive way, holy shit, from an Evo 7 he'd been driving when I last saw him, he had upgraded to a Bentley Continental GT, business was obviously doing well.

hey i drive an evo 9 :headbang:
i might just have to post a pic

good story so far