She likes my size - I

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Soccerplr, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Soccerplr

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had seen her a few times already. A very nice girl, with a nice, enthusiastic expression on her face. She was one of those people who irradiate energy, they make you feel good every time you see them, or talk to them.
    One time we were both with a group of friends. Everybody was getting a bit drunk, and in the end people talked about famous ‘large guys’, guys who were famous of having a large dick. She mentioned having seen a picture of Rocco Siffredi once. That he was huge. Somebody mentioned that guys could be ‘too’ big as well. She just smiled, and kept silent.

I am alone, in a room. I feel an erection building in my pants. It shows a great bulge…
    I sit back, I take my pants off, feel the big bulge in my boxerbriefs. I take out my dick… I keep it in my hands, I feel proud of it.
    I start thinking about her. How she looked, the moment they talked about big guys. How she had reacted, by simply smiling, without saying anything.

The door opens, somebody walks in. It’s her. She sees me, with nothing to hide… she blushes.. ‘Oops, eh, sorry, I didn’t mean to.. eh…’, then I see her eyes focussing on my dick, which is still fully hard.
    My first thought is to cover it… but somehow I don’t move at all. I just smile, and look her in the eyes. ‘Shall I stop?’
    She keeps looking at my dick… her eyes are big, she blushes a bit. ‘Eh no, no, just… keep on.. eh, I guess I should leave…’… but her eyes keep focussed on my erection. I say ‘You don’t have to leave… if you enjoy taking a look, it’s okay with me.’.
    She smiles nervously… ‘it looks big…’
    I ask her, ‘you want to take a closer look? ‘ – ‘eh yes…’
    She comes closer, very slowly. I keep smiling, looking in her eyes. She sits next to me, still looking at my dick, while I’m slowly moving my hand over it. Her looking at it, in every detail, is an incredible turnon for me. ‘Can I touch it for a moment?’, she asks.
    ‘Sure.’
    I remove my hand. She looks at my dick, watching it from up close, looking at every detail. Then, very slowly, her fingers touch my shaft. She looks me in the eyes… ‘is it okay?’ – I smile at her… yes…
    Her fingers move downwards, to my balls, slowly, softly touching them, feeling them. Then very slowly up again. She takes my dick in her hand, feeling the thickness… Her hand is just a little bit cooler… I feel it on my dick… and I feel the softness of her hand…. like silk… I look at it, her hand isn’t that big, and my erection looks huge compared to it. A warm, big, firm erection, being carressed by such a beautiful, soft, gentle hand.
    She slowly starts masturbating me. I look her in the eyes… ‘it feels so good… please go on…’.
    (to be cont'd)

2. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

A great story, as usual, mate. It feels like we can actually see the situation: go on with the following parts!!:rolleyes:

3. D_BobN_Weave

D_BobN_Weave New Member

thats a good start, i liked it

4. climber

climber Member

awesome start!

so glad to find a new story that isn't about humiliating some small-dicked guy...

rock on my friend!

5. millionman

millionman Active Member

Good start, and I too like the idea of it being about her enjoyment of his size as opposed to the someone else's lack there of.

6. ex-in-habition

ex-in-habition New Member

Nice story with a good slow build up..sort of like real life..

7. Melon_Morph

Melon_Morph Member

Wow, 7 year old thread bump. That has to be like a record or something.

Draft saved Draft deleted