Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm curious for sure, but I'm not sure what they really are. I am fine with intersexed people--that's how they are born. But aren't most shemales guys with breast implants and hormone therapy? Elective surgery is not my turn on.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm curious for sure, but I'm not sure what they really are. I am fine with intersexed people--that's how they are born. But aren't most shemales guys with breast implants and hormone therapy? Elective surgery is not my turn on.

I think usually they are guys who are mid-way in their gender-reassignment programs but i have heard that some making money out of their position opt to hold off on completion.

Dooky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am turned on by shemales who are femenine enough to be women but got a big dick so its like a man. i dont know its odd. but it depends on the mood. i voted yes though.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think usually they are guys who are mid-way in their gender-reassignment programs but i have heard that some making money out of their position opt to hold off on completion.
Yeah, who wants to have their cock turned inside out and implanted inside them? Being gay is sometimes tough. I don't wish gender ambiguity on anyone.

chaosaysmu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Depends on the individual. I'm not interested in every biological guy or girl I see, same with people who are transitioning.

Odd side-track: according to the dictionaries I've seen, "she-male" used to just mean "female" in a sort of goofy slang way. I wonder when the switch occurred?

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it might appeal to those men of a hetersexual persuasion, but for most red-blooded gay men, the secondary sexual characteristics are just as important as the primary genitalia.