She`s Pregnant

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG! This is so totally AWESOME! I was born on April 21, 1966! Clearly anyone born on this date is destined to be fabulously gorgeous, intelligent, and funny.

I'd say it's more like a window between April 19 and April 21 myself... :biggrin1:

Guess when my birthday is?

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
this will be like the movie "guess whos coming to dinner" when the white female showed up with a black guy to a white family. it worked out....but it was not easy. congrats anyway.....!!!

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Snoozan,
Yeah, weird is the right word, my mother was born one day before me, so i guess weirdness runs in the family.

Njgt,
Thats cool, i wonder if there`s some type of science to people getting pregnant at the same time, or is it just coicidence?

lafever

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Njqt,
Thats cool, i wonder if there`s some type of science to people getting pregnant at the same time, or is it just coicidence?

lafever

I recently saw a program on cable that said more babies are born during the spring and summer than fall and winter. Apparently this goes back to the days of the caveman. MotherNature knew that most babies couldn't survive the harsh winters.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I recently saw a program on cable that said more babies are born during the spring and summer than fall and winter. Apparently this goes back to the days of the caveman. MotherNature knew that most babies couldn't survive the harsh winters.

I guess this makes sense... I was born March 20th. :biggrin: Spring is my favorite season!

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First of all, congratulations to both of you Lafever! Many blessings!

Yeah, I'm a January 4th baby. We're tough because we had to be, especially where I was born (Chicago Area) to survive the winter. Maybe that's why we Capricorns are so practical and stable... :biggrin1:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all, congratulations to both of you Lafever! Many blessings!

Yeah, I'm a January 4th baby. We're tough because we had to be, especially where I was born (Chicago Area) to survive the winter. Maybe that's why we Capricorns are so practical and stable... :biggrin1:

That sounds logical to me.

lafever

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congratulations to you both! I'm very happy for you. A word of advice...just remember this day when they are in high-school! I wish you the best for all of you.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yellow or Green goes good with either sex. My sisters last baby was a perfect "GIRL".." She had yellow outfits and white..." Her bibs were puppy's and other animals.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is fantastic news! Congratulations! You are very fortunate.
The families can deal or not with each other. This is about you two.
Enjoy the pregnancy sex and just know that one minute she will love you
and the next minute when she goes off on some random thing to not take it too seriously.
Friend of mine and his wife having their first and the stories he tells me of his wife's drastic mood swings are hilarious and he takes them in stride and is smart and lets her get it out and keeps his mouth shut. lol.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is fantastic news! Congratulations! You are very fortunate.
The families can deal or not with each other. This is about you two.
Enjoy the pregnancy sex and just know that one minute she will love you
and the next minute when she goes off on some random thing to not take it too seriously.
Friend of mine and his wife having their first and the stories he tells me of his wife's drastic mood swings are hilarious and he takes them in stride and is smart and lets her get it out and keeps his mouth shut. lol.

I`ve learned with shani that the cure all for her mood swings is some good old fashioned hard cock.

lafever:cool: