She`s Pregnant

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Today shani and i went to a 9:15 am appointment to see the doctor for shanis 19 week prenatal checkup and to find out the sex of our baby, the doctor said she could not find the babies heart beat, we then went to an 11:45 for a viability-level II ultra sound, we then had to wait for the next appointment at 2:00 to find out whats going on.
While we were waiting we got married at the courthouse, i told shani that i wanted her to know that no matter what i love her, we left the court house at 1:30 and proceeded to the doctors office for the 2:00 oppointment where the doctor told us that the babies heart had stopped at 17 weeks.
We`re leaving now to go to the hospital to check her in so as to induce labor so they can remove our stillborn child, it is at that time we`ll know wether it`s a boy or girl.

lafever

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG! :frown1: lafever & Shani please know my thoughts and prayers are with you. I don't know what else to say other than congrats on getting married; and that seems silly in the face of such tragedy. :redface: I can't imagine the pain and anguish you both must be feeling.