She Said No

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I said no. I have that right. I said no to everyone who asked me for videos, cybersex and gynecological photos.

And I said no to someone whom I had exchanged PMs with. I did this after I learned that a friend seems fond of him. Those are my standards. They will not change. Her friendship is important to me.

He didn’t respect my privacy and it seems that being politely turned away doesn’t sit well with his youthful arrogance.

Why would I delete my photos? Is it evidence of some sinister plot to - gosh I don’t know – see pictures of naked men? Hardly. To quote one very smart man from this site, they’ve ‘outlived their usefulness.’ My photos were misused before as one of the more merciful folks rightly speculated. And having a more identifiable part of me, like my face, even parts of it, similarly misused, horrifies me.

I’m aware that there is a huge, probably overexaggerated suspicion that women posters are secretly men. Based on the folks whom I like here, and the kinds of threads I like to post to – my interests might be better served if I pretended to be a man, not the other way around. Being the only woman posting in a thread will lead to misgivings, as does my very unladylike sarcasm. I know. I know.

Will I prove my gender to some people whom I consider to be untrustworthy? No, I’m smarter than that. There are transgender and intersexed people here, along with those who give no answer when asked about gender. Perhaps they know something I should have learned long ago?

Swearing and name-calling are not my style, but that doesn’t mean I’m not on the receiving end of such vitriol. The wolf pack is tearing me to shreds. I read as much as I could stomach. Some of the highlights:

There is certainty that I am a good friend to a ‘troll’ whom I do not know and have never had contact with, except to post in the same thread where I gave the poster wide berth because of her/his abusive remarks to others.

Not answering PMs shows I was a ‘liar’ and a ‘fake.’ The possibility that I was disinterested I guess doesn’t factor in.

I am some kind of gender-bending cyber predator having a wank or rubbing one out at the expense of gullible men. Will every man on this board whom I’ve engaged in the chat rooms, or I’ve watched do web cam shows please come forward? <Sound of crickets chirping>

My very strong support of human rights must be indicative of something odd . . .or nefarious. How utterly sad.

I am a ‘skank’ who should be imprisoned or at least have my eyes blackened.

Perhaps they save their mercy and sense of fairness for pedophiles and people who shop at Circuit City?

I’m not sure if I’ll be back. Besides, the team of writers who supply me with witticisms, compassion and insight, and those who show me how to pass as a woman, are taking some time off.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Why would I delete my photos? Is it evidence of some sinister plot to - gosh I don&#8217;t know &#8211; see pictures of naked men? Hardly. To quote one very smart man from this site, they&#8217;ve &#8216;outlived their usefulness.&#8217; My photos were misused before as one of the more merciful folks rightly speculated. And having a more identifiable part of me, like my face, even parts of it, similarly misused, horrifies me.

BurningVenus, I have nothing against you. But you removed your photos only minutes after an accusation that they had been taken from another site. You can't address your accusers without addressing the possibility, obvious to everyone (though not necessarily correct), that you felt embarrassed to have been caught out.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand this BV.

I think I expected an appology or an explaination, not a rant. Your post here just irritated me, and made you sound hostile and spiteful at burnside calling you out.

Why posts pics at all if you were worried your "real" pics would be misused?

Why not just have an empty gallery like a lot of women here choose to?

Why did you misrepresent yourself?

You claimed in many many threads those pictures were yours.
Why did you do that?

Instead of "she said no"..maybe you could have titled this "why"

x

Honey

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I feel well done to Burns1de, I was at least 98&#37; sure BV was a fake and watching her get up on her moral high horse knowing she was a liar was a bit galling. Good catch and looking forward to seeing him reveal more frauds.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally I feel well done to Burns1de, I was at least 98% sure BV was a fake and watching her get up on her moral high horse knowing she was a liar was a bit galling.

Thank you, and agreed. He/she/it had an opportunity to fess up and admit her mistake... she chose the finger-pointing way, instead. Even if BV continues to post on here, I can never believe anything that comes out of that mouth (well, keyboard) again.

Good catch and looking forward to seeing him reveal more frauds.

I won't quit my day job, but if I see any more fakers, they're toast. :biggrin1:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yikes, BV. You're toasting yourself here. (Railing against us isn't exactly earning you any brownie points.)

You should decide if you want to kiss and make up, or go off on your merry way. There's no real point in arguing any further.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fakers are so busy trying to make others happy and giving advice that they never have time to work on themselves as a person or take the advice their giving. They won`t even take their own inventories, they`d rather take yours. It`s a defense mechanism so that they don`t have to look at the past, and what they`ve become from it. Whatever horrors that may lie there waiting to tear down their warped perception of reality which has become their disability. They have always stuffed their emotions under the rug, it`s become to much to bear. So they live vicariously through other peoples lives pretending to be better than the rest of us, knowing it`s all just an illusion, they acutually think in their dilusional minds that they`re helping others.:cool: The first step for a faker is to admit they need help and stop blaming other people, places, and things for their so called justified actions and behaviors. It is impossible to make a right out of a wrong but a faker believes a lie so well that the lie becomes believable.:cool:

lafever

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Did anyone else notice the title of the thread "she said no". If it was a real woman it would have been "I said no".