She Said No

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I welcome BV to come back as a male or trangendered or unattractive female or whatever you are and continue posting, as long as you are honest about it.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would too mem however I would take everything it said with a pinch of salt, she's previously been quite morally judgemental and taking into view that she can be judgemental while being a big fat liar doesn't speak well for any future communication.

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:confused13: I can not remember where and I could be wrong in my thinking, but I believe that I did read ''she said no'' somewhere else. :thinking: But it was wrote somewhat differently, and was about rape.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She made several posts claiming she was well qualified to give psychological advice, as I hang in medical circles I very much doubted she knew any more about psychology than my cat does. However, claiming to be qualified to be able to offer advice in this way makes her a little more than nutty.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
She made several posts claiming she was well qualified to give psychological advice, as I hang in medical circles I very much doubted she knew any more about psychology than my cat does. However, claiming to be qualified to be able to offer advice in this way makes her a little more than nutty.
I know... She/he seemed about as qualified as I am after a year of college lol.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Unfortunately, feelings have been hurt on both sides. I had hoped that a response in anger would be thought about before posted. It wasn't. The outcome was as I thought, more anger and outrage.

I do however see people saying you can come back, but if you feel decieved, it is hard to trust again.

Spoiled Princess points out the cardinal lesson here.

Post no pictures and you'll tell no tales. Post pictures and be prepared to be scrutinized.

The unfortunate thing I sense is that most of the people responding in this thread have been here well over a year, or two. In that time I am sure other users have come on and taken advantage of the forum and it's genuinely "let us help if we can" attitude. I'm a newbie and I will admit right here that I thought someone in this thread had done just that. i also want to take this opportunity to publicly apologize for my doubt in this individual:

Lefever, please accept my apology for doubting you. I know we talked about this before, but you are owed this. It is the right thing to do. Keep being weird quirky you my man.

The general attitude of you all is happy, upbeat and fun. You are the heartbeat of this forum and as such it really makes me upset to see all of you so focused on tihs anger. BV had her say, we have all had ours. I say put this to bed and get back to what we all are here for. Fun, conversation, friendly debate, and friendship.

I bid you all peace in your day or night depending on what part of the world you are in.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We're all human, we all make mistakes, but people find it hard to forgive when the person who's caught out just comes up with more lies to try and hide their initial lies. Adults own up to what they've done. I hope anyone else thinking of faking views this thread and rethinks it.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We're all human, we all make mistakes, but people find it hard to forgive when the person who's caught out just comes up with more lies to try and hide their initial lies. Adults own up to what they've done. I hope anyone else thinking of faking views this thread and rethinks it.

Well said of you SP. Thank you.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hotmilf!!!! bananarama had loads of hits, I'm not 100% sure but I think they had more no1's than any British girl band. They were rubbish though, but one of their number went on to be in Shakespear's sister who sang Stay, one of my favourite songs.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks dreamer -- I always wondered who'd done that song! (And don't you just love one hit wonders?!)

They actually had three if I recall. One was a cover of my favorite Supremes song, Nathan Jones.

You know, the name Burning Venus makes me think of Gonorhea and not the Bananarama song...

OHHHHHHH!!! A shot to the groin from the man in Oaktown. :biggrin1:

Hotmilf!!!! bananarama had loads of hits, I'm not 100% sure but I think they had more no1's than any British girl band. They were rubbish though, but one of their number went on to be in Shakespear's sister who sang Stay, one of my favourite songs.

Didn't they often do numbers with Fun Boy Three? I think one was He Was Really Saying Something.