She Said...

During sex while she was riding me she wanted to change positions and she said she doesn’t feel tight enough? Anyone ran into this with a woman. It’s one of those hidden meaning comments but decoding it is the hard part

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not trying to hurt your feelings, but she wasn't feeling full like with a previous guy or toy. When she didn't, she wanted to find the position you felt good in.
I’d say this. No sweat. That’s a good thing that she’s vocal enough to tell you and adjust so it does feel good.

Reactions: confidential36

She’s a closed book about sex talk so I’ll never know

During sex while she was riding me she wanted to change positions and she said she doesn’t feel tight enough? Anyone ran into this with a woman. It’s one of those hidden meaning comments but decoding it is the hard part
Communication, bud. You have to just ask her.

Generally speaking, poor communication skills are what gets people in trouble the most. What did he/she mean by that? Why are you stomping around the house and not talking to me? Why did you huff and roll over in bed, saying everything was fine? Why did you tell me to do that, then get mad at me when I did what you said? Stuff like that.

Don't interpret. Ask. Ask nicely, and try to remain calm if you receive an emotional answer. Listen.

It's not a cup of tea leaves that requires a metaphysical channeling to understand. You would be surprised how easy people open up when they feel like you are (non-judgmentally) listening to what they have to say.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

If I had to guess, I’d bet it’s her insecurity of not being tight enough for you that’s she’s worried about. Doubt she cares that much about your thickness