She says she needs more

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by hansom, Oct 6, 2011.

1. hansom

hansom New Member

My wife as asked to show her pics and if some large penis guys would fuck her and give her the cock she craves .We have been together 15 years and im the only one whos fucked her (i think) im about 4.5 inches hard but she very rarely cums , she s seen pics of big cocks and needs to feel a big one in her she realy wants this to happen . should i be worried ,i dont mind as long as shes satisfied.

Attached Files:

2. hansom

hansom New Member

My wife as asked to show her pics and if some large penis guys would fuck her and give her the cock she craves .We have been together 15 years and im the only one whos fucked her (i think) im about 4.5 inches hard but she very rarely cums , she s seen pics of big cocks and needs to feel a big one in her she realy wants this to happen . should i be worried ,i dont mind as long as shes satisfied.

Attached Files:

3. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    This isn't a path you should go down, unless you both love the idea. If you genuinely think you're inadequate (which, if she married you, you almost certainly aren't), then you should be talking to a psychologist instead of feeding your neuroses.

However, if this is something that sounds genuinely exciting to the two of you, then go for it. I don't think you'll need to look for long - I love bodies like hers. The lace bottoms are a big plus too.

4. blaquehorse

blaquehorse New Member

Albums:
    Hansom, i am sure i speak for many here when i say your wife looks quite hot and sexy.

Draft saved Draft deleted