"She suffers from 'BWVAKTBOOM,' 'Boyfriend Went Vegan and Knocked the Bottom Out"

trunksisba

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
On a more serious note, I find veganism to be...stupid. I'm not trying to bash on anyone cause I can TOTALLY understand why its done. But for my reasoning, we humans are animals. Animal. We were made to hunt, kill, scavenge and protect. We have a digestive system that allows to digest many different things, omnivores, unlike carnivores who's stomachs can only digest meat. But we are still hunters deep down. It's all about the food chain baby. Plus burgers are waaaay too yummy.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On a more serious note, I find veganism to be...stupid. I'm not trying to bash on anyone cause I can TOTALLY understand why its done. But for my reasoning, we humans are animals. Animal. We were made to hunt, kill, scavenge and protect. We have a digestive system that allows to digest many different things, omnivores, unlike carnivores who's stomachs can only digest meat. But we are still hunters deep down. It's all about the food chain baby. Plus burgers are waaaay too yummy.

You single, as I could marry you for a comment like that :biggrin1:

Seriously though, love me a nice steak all too much to go veggie.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, if you only lived in NJ, you sure do echo my feelings on this and then some.

KweenOfConverse

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Funny how vegans and vegetarians base their thinking, because they do have a point, well some of them. We should not be taking in all of the extras with our meat that we do. Also for my vegans, many say we shouldn't eat our fellow animals, I would like to see you feed a lion a salad. We are meant to eat both, that is why you have canines... I promise they are not for the use of ripping your tofu apart... And who could resist a loaded fries and a coney dog... that smells like summer.

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dated a vegetarian for 6 years. Not only did soap and shampoo not factor into his repertoire (hello gorgonzola balls), but his cum tasted horrible. My next man was a wholly organic omnivore. The first time I swallowed his cum it was like manna.

As for the ad... if they were trying to prove she liked it, couldn't she have smiled, even a little?