She tells him: "my asshole belongs to you because i love you"

B_abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the bit where that girl goes" only you can do it , only you can do it, and you know it, you fucking know it" it's pretty hilarious.
On a side note, does anyone know what music is playing on the background?

lacey2930

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi Guys...

All I can say is that I know exactly how that girl feels. I lost my anal cherry to my last boyfriend who actually is only average size. I was with him for 5 years and he loved anal. The thing is that I never thought I would ever try it until I met him. Now, I bdon't think I will ever love anyone enough for them to also do that to me. In my relationship with my ex-boyfriend it was a very intimate thing that we did.

To be honest I felt more in love with him when he was in my arse than any other time. He was my first and last anal partner.

jacko_9

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi Guys...

All I can say is that I know exactly how that girl feels. I lost my anal cherry to my last boyfriend who actually is only average size. I was with him for 5 years and he loved anal. The thing is that I never thought I would ever try it until I met him. Now, I bdon't think I will ever love anyone enough for them to also do that to me. In my relationship with my ex-boyfriend it was a very intimate thing that we did.

To be honest I felt more in love with him when he was in my arse than any other time. He was my first and last anal partner.

wish my gf thought more like you x

validi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi Guys...

interesting.. :smile: it happens.. sometimes the chemistry is so intense that you can't ever feel the same experience with someone else..(other than "that" special person)

builder10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is fukn nice. I love owning a chick like this. I have a lil russian chick that I fuck like this... She is 100 percent mine. She cant keep a boyfriend because none of them can fuck her like I do....

Digger

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Feedback: This is fucking hot! Better than part one, which is also posted on that site.

Questions: Anyone know what this scene ("my asshole belongs to you") is from?

Also, Manuel Ferrara has another scene, with perhaps the same girl, where he's doing her from behind, standing, up against a concrete post in a parking garage, and she says to him, "My holes belong to you. My pussy is the shape of your cock. You made it that way." Fucking hot! Anyone else seen that? What's that scene from?

And lastly, in this video link, what's the scene from about 2:50 to 3:05 from?

Thanks.

builder10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Alot of women just need to be fucked like this.... It usually takes an Alpha to do it. There's not that many of us around fellas

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
The girl is Kristina Rose and she has done several scenes with Manuel, and they are generally a lot like this. One of the best is from the Kristina Rose is Slutwoman, and he fucks her in a parking garage with torn fishnets on the cold concrete. They are certainly into each other, or at the very least have explosive chemistry.