Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well that's not what I was expecting at all...

Today i met up with the wife of a guy who's been emailing me for a while now as a Bull to fuck his wife while he listened on the phone.

So the meeting didn't go so well for me, don't get me wrong she had no complaints however it wasn't what I was expecting at all. She wanted to meet due to my size etc etc and when she finally took it out she seemed shocked at how big it was. We had the usual comments etc etc and then got down to some very lackluster sex. No matter what i did i just wasn't enjoying it and we had to keep stopping and starting due to her not being able to accommodate me.. All that's fine, but i'm just saying it was bad sex..

Anyway she orgasmed and asked me to do the same. It wasn't going to happen "naturally" so a quick hand and i came for the first time in a week, there was a lot and i was actually quite proud.

It's at this point she said "Thank You Jesus for delivering this cock", i made the comment it wasn't Jesus just good genes and she then said "Jesus gave us this opportunity to experience each other". At this point she just laid back and fell asleep while i got dressed and left....

One of my much stranger days .