She thought 8" was big until...

B_sschlong

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recently I was watching the movie "Along Came Polly" with Ben Stiller, Jenifer Aniston and Debra Messing. There is a scene in it involving Debra Messing where she and her newlywed husband are at a tropical beach when a nude scuba instructor ends up picking her up, but when she first sees him she keeps staring at his oversized schlong @font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }a:link, span.MsoHyperlink { color: blue; text-decoration: underline; }a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed { color: purple; text-decoration: underline; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; } Photos from Along Came Polly
Well the following fictitious story with photos should entertain:

My girlfriend and I were away on a tropical vacation enjoying the warm weather and the beautiful island. Susan always loved the warmer weather and of course had a tremendous body to wear a bikini in:

Areola-51

Well we were at this beach wear clothing was optional and I have to say, I rarely mind going nude as I'm not insecure down there, having what most women would call a BIG DICK. Take a look:
@font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }a:link, span.MsoHyperlink { color: blue; text-decoration: underline; }a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed { color: purple; text-decoration: underline; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; } Danny's World

Now, mind you, it is Big Dick at about 8" long so statistically, if I'm on a beach, 90% of the men would be smaller than me. Obviously Susan loves my size and had always commented about how I was always her biggest. Well one day I am lying on the blanket while Susan is face down on the blanket sunning when this guy comes up to us trying to sell us on the idea of hiring him on his boat for snorkeling. Well, just like the movie I referenced earlier, he had no clothes on and OH MY GOD, you should have seen what was hanging between his legs:

gmootpb

Even if it didn't grow into an erection it was already a monster schlong. After trying not to stare at it, I looked over and caught Susan as she rolled over to join in the talk when I saw her jaw drop open at the first sight of it. She did her best not to keep looking at it but I could tell, for someone who thought her boyfriend was HUGE, she quickly learned what REAL HUGE could be.

To make a long story short, we had great sex the whole vacation and I think it was because she was fantasizing about his big thing. He would usually walk by most days but strangely enough, most days he actually had trunks on. I was feeling especially horny one day, and knew when he would be walking by, so I hid just off the beach in some shrubs and starting jacking my dick as he approached Susan. Sure enough, she kept dropping her gaze down to his oversized blessing. I couldn't hold back and blasted a big wad all over myself:

Because I Fancy Gentlemen...... :

Susan eventually admitted to being turned on by such a big dong. But she also said she would never cheat on me and that my Big Dick was more than big enough...although she would reflect back on what she saw in her head at times...

B_sschlong

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
JamesJonson, I'm not a writer but thought the story of a woman fantasizing about a large penis might be intriguing to some. Sorry you thought it was weak. Why don't you take a stab at writing something?

And toobig4u, you might want to check the stats. If you are surrounded by penises that size (9"+) you are in a very special place. Most reliable stats show that 85% of the population of males is smaller than 7.5 inches. Therefore one would be justified to refer to an 8" penis as BIG...not monster, or humongous, but BIG or large.

student90

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jeez, someone takes some time to write a story, and a decent one at that, and all you can do is cry over how big you think 8 inches is and criticise. Have some goddamn respect.

CollegeDC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jeez, someone takes some time to write a story, and a decent one at that, and all you can do is cry over how big you think 8 inches is and criticise. Have some goddamn respect.

LPSG has some pretty high standards buddy, and some of the business' most vicious and unrelenting critics. They expect the appendages to be sentient and of size and scope to allow firemen into burning buildings.

I thought the story was excellent, and I do appreciate how the author included linked pictures (even though many were broken, upload the pictures next time). Make it longer and I think you'll quell many of the critics.