She wants to..

Mikef: Hello, im just curious my girlfriend told me the other night that she wants to lick my asshole and touch it with her fingernails. I was just wondering if any male experienced this and how would it feel??

longbaugh

Just Browsing
Media
The first time a woman went for my ass I came immediatly, without her touching my cock. I was just a teen and I've sence learned to control myself better. But I still LOVE to be licked and played with there.

stu

Experimental Member
Media
i am going againts the gain and say i don't like it. the time i am talking about the girl i going out with she had the longest fingernails and when she played dowm there i went soft fast.

Bluespeedoz

Expert Member
Media
Hey
Providing you are both clean (you get my meaning?) I'm sure that you will come to no physical or mental harm as a consequence of having your arse crack and bud licked by your girlfriend. You no doubt will really enjoy this new sexual experience but if for some reason you don't, don't do it again unless you want to.
If you're really not comfortable with the idea of having your arse licked by your girlfriend don't do it and explain to her why. Sex should be a time when you and your girlfriend both enjoy and cement your loving relationship and so I don't think you should engage in any sexual activity you're not ready for because you won't enjoy it.
Finally may I say that arse licking for some is taboo and for others, me included, its just another sexual activity to try and experiment with. It's how you feel that counts.
Whatever you decide have a great time together!! -_- :rolleyes:

lighthouse: It's very very good. :D :D :D :D

If you're a gentleman, you'll take a shower first & use a lot of soap.

If you're a real gentleman, you'll shave down there too. You don't have to shave everything off, if you're concerned about appearances. Just trimming back the area that is not readily visible is all that's important.

If you shave, she'll really appreciate the gesture and stay down there longer.

autumnbreeze4321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by mimosurfDutch@Nov 6 2004, 12:44 PM
Ask her for a rusty trombone(sp) while she's down there. A rusty trombone is getting a hand job while your asshole is getting licked. Feels great :p
[post=262660]Quoted post[/post]​

Mimo,

I've been playing a rusty trombone and didn't even know it. Thats a new term on me. I love having my "salad tossed" and returning the favor.