she was blown away.

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by stuieelove05, Jul 24, 2009.

1. stuieelove05

stuieelove05 New Member

So the other day, me and my friend(who is lesbian) was riding together in the van(I do transportation for a living). So we went to the BBQ place and got some ribs. So the dinner came with link sausage. So we were riding down the road and she asked me "Can you deepthroat the sausage". The sausage was normal link length. So we were at the stop light and i took the sausage and deepthroated it and she was like DAMN.

So today she told me that she wanted to see me giving a guy a bj. I told i would do it, cause we have great chemistry and be friends so long and she knows that i love to be with guys. So I say if i can find a guy who would be interested in me sucking them off in front of someone i am game.

I just thought i would share this with you all.

TATA for now.

2. JacobFox

JacobFox Member

Albums:
    that's hot... though not the same thing, I always wished I could give a guy head with a straight girl helping me out.

My best friend from high school (a girl) wanted to see me suck a guy off, but we lived in a rural community and that was unlikely to happen (Damn!).

I'm not your guy, but I applaud your search and wish you luck :)

Draft saved Draft deleted