She was determined to have sex without a condom.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
i just had sex with this girl i have been talking to and needless to say, it was wierd. After falling around for a while, i wen to put a condom on and she basically asked me not too and assured me she was clean. I said, with all due respect i cannot trust her just saying it and she shouldnt trust me either. So i have sex with a condom on. Before i do she wants me to be on top of her kissing. She wraps her legs around me and starts pushing me closer. I hold back. She comments on how im conveniantly staying a distance away so i relax alittle. Once im close. My cock head is touching her lips, she starts pushing again, and i resist. "you have touched it now, i dont know why ou dont just fuck me without a condom." i say im not comfortable doing so and she finally allows me to put one on. While trying to open it, she comments on the difficulty i had opening it, and she says someone obvioulsy wants us not to use on. During the sex, she seems very reluctant to let me enter. She had some trouble the one time we had sex before with my size but she seemed to purposely be pushing her vag down to make the angle impossible. So in the end i roll off her and lay next to her. She starts playing with me under the covers a few minutes later and i get really hard, although i never lost an erection while laying there. I havent taken the condom off at this point. To me, it still feels like it is on. Once i get really hard again, i roll on top to go back in. I dont even look and i put it in. A few minutes later, she says, you dont have a condom on. I look down and it is gone!

Now, it make have just fallen off, but i was never soft enough for that to happen. I dont want to accuse her of anything but i have this wierd feeling she took it off. Now i know she didnt know i was gonna put it back in, but she hardly protested as i went to. I feel fucking stupid for not realising it came off and putting it back in but fuck, her actions were wierd. Im going to the doctors tomorrow for a test. I know i am clean, and im 90% sure she is too, but id rather not take it too chance.

Anyone else have any insight to her actions or have suffered anything similar?

I can now see why people say it feels better, because it really does, but im not too keen to risk my health over it. Oh, and she is on the pill etc so there is little/no risk of a baby....

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She had motive and opportunity. I would have told her to get her ass up and march to the door since she was showing blatant disrespect.

I'm not criticizing you, I just hate when women lack respect.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since I don't know her, I can't say if there's an ulterior motive on her part, probably not. Maybe she just likes sex without a condomed man; but, feels uneasy telling this to you.

The bottom line is that it's happened. Make the appointments to get tested on STDs, and then hope that she isn't pregnant. Her saying she's on the pill is not proof, I know of 3 men who ended up with a baby from that tale.

Lastly, you learned something, if you are getting ready to drive the car back in, always check to make sure it's protected, even if you remember putting the condom on and don't feel you lost the erection enough for the condom to come off. During sex and sex play, the excitement clouds the mind for a second here and there- just enough time to get the condom off, as you indicated, she was playing with your penis under the covers, that added to her resistance to let you in with a condom, and no resistance when you were ready to try again- maybe I'm being overly suspicious.

Playing it through-

Preparing for sex, you reach the outer banks, she says to put it in without a cover. You get the condom on and now she resists. You realize it's not going to get in and lay back. She fondles you, you rally and go back and now no resistance and she tells you that you don't have a condom on.

As I said, she may just want free feeling sex with skin to skin coverage.

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, dude, might be time to do a little research on child support laws, not to mention getting checked for bugs, as others have mentioned.
She sounds nuts. And I mean 'boil-your-bunny' nuts.
Run for the hills, before it's too late (if it already isn't)
[Oh, and btw, if you're somehow crazy enough to have sex with this wack-job again, do remember to take the used condom with you, or flush it down the toilet. Sounds like she might be crazy enough to snag the thing & try to get herself knocked up with your spilled spunk. It's happened, believe it or not.]
OK, now, sleep well ...

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Several thoughts come to mind as I read this.

How do you know she is on the pill? Because she said so?

I've heard other stories about women tricking men into getting them pregnant so the woman could collect child support or talk the guy into getting married.

Funny how she talks about trust when you bring up the topic of wearing a condom, but she likely pulled the condom off you when you were not looking. What does that say about her trustworthiness?

If you can't trust a sex partner, then why are you having sex with them? No amount of sex is worth the pain they cause.

Final message is: "She aint worth your time. Stay away. Warn your friends to stay away from her."

TaigaStar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I agree with the others that she is clearly not respecting you and that she's likely crazy. And I'm willing to wager that her playing with you under the covers was her rolling it off. I'd stay away from her, personally.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed with others... no respect = fuck off bitch.

I'm wondering though, because you didn't say... where did you bust your nut, or were you smart enough to stop all together once you realized you didn't have a jimmy on??

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd find someone else - her lack of respect and trust means nothing but more trouble!

D_Helmer Heighballs

Experimental Member
Media
dude unless you saw her take the pill i would doubt everything she said.

plus my sexual health advisor says that u have to wait a little while b4 tests, or they wont show up????? i dont know how right that was i was pretty buzzing off some tramadol. :)

anyhows Good Luck buddy

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
plus my sexual health advisor says that u have to wait a little while b4 tests, or they wont show up?????
true.

i think the suggested time is 3 months for aids.
the virus needs time to get into your system and multiply/trigger antibodies before anything will show up.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have been with girls who don't like condoms cause they prefer skin contact, and I have been with some who are allergic to latex.. but in both cases they are honest and tell you upfront. Once you make it clear that you won't do it without one, then it is dishonest for them to try and change things, other than through talking it through. It also makes you wonder how many other guys she has done this to, and many wouldn't have the self control to stop...

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if i were you i'd go as far as writing this out & getting it signed & dated by a legal type.
should a child support suit be sprung upon you in nine months it might save you some money.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
I didnt cum in her. I wouldnt. The chance of a baby should be minimal. I have spoken to her for quite a few months before hand, and got quite close to her. It was more a FWB rather than a one night stand. I dont think im going back. Just the whole cuddling thing she wanted all the time after like we were a couple really put me off. Again, from what we have spoken about about before the idea of sex ever came up, she doesnt seem like she has had it without a condom before apart from the one time with her virgin bf.

She told me it was more just wanting to feel skin on skin, but im staying away. Its all far more scarier the day after. Fuck.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting.

She sounds "fun".

I had a similar experience. With an old girlfriend we had ran out of condoms. She told me she was on the pill and we were both clean so we started doing it without.

This went on for months. Then one day she tells me she's pregnant. I say I thought you were on the pill. You know what she said?

"I thought you only had to take it once."

Needless to say, the mission and the relationship was aborted.

The point is you can't trust anyone. So you should always "bag up". Never take anyone's word for anything or assume that they have even the most basic level of intelligence :cool:

It does sound like she took the condom off though. Very clever of her. And you saying "its not like she knew I was going to go back inside her" is pretty naive.

Every woman (and probably gay man) knows that if you are stroking a guys cock he is going to want some penetration.

Why would anyone settle for a handjob if they've got a 'receptacle' close by? I never have and I never will. Handjobs are shit :rolleyes: