She was determined to have sex without a condom.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Confine yourself to hugs. Everybody needs those, like breathing. If she gets fresh with you, spank her hand.

It's not wrong to feel sorry for her either. Just hold firm with what you won't do.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Confine yourself to hugs. Everybody needs those, like breathing. If she gets fresh with you, spank her hand.

It's not wrong to feel sorry for her either. Just hold firm with what you won't do.

Absolutely. You can be her friend without sleeping with her. Maybe introduce her to some non-predatory guys who might be a better match for her, since she so badly wants someone in her life and that's not you.

Have you had a serious talk with her about how dangerous her behavior is to her health in regards to STDs?

She's probably done this before and she might do it again. She doesn't have to be a "whore." It just takes one infected male-slut who takes advantage of her loneliness for her to become infected.

Please, please, please do this.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
She starts playing with me under the covers... Once i get really hard again, ...I don't even look and i put it in. A few minutes later, she says, you dont have a condom on...it is gone!
Now, it make have just fallen off, but ..I...have this weird feeling she took it off. Now i know she didnt know i was gonna put it back in, but she hardly protested as i went to.
Oh, and she is on the pill etc so there is little/no risk of a baby....

She knew it had come off and confirmed you didn't from your reaction to her surprise announcement.

Condoms don't fall off. She took it off. It's almost criminal what she did. Run.

She might have taken it off, or it possibly fell off.

Im ashamed, but i wasnt thinking with my right "head" and did continue for a the 2-3 minutes after when i thought i could get away with stopping.

Don't be ashamed. Bareback sex was agreeable to her and she was "on the pill". In my distant past I was also given this prior assurance, which was a relief to me when a condom accidentally slipped off.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
I dont want hugs with her. Ill support her, but i want to take a step back. If she falls for me, well it seems she may have, it will be the owrst thing to happen. Im not here to be her rock, and i dont need anymore pressure in my life from her. TBH, i think ill keeps this to a purely, chat online relationship. I dunno if i can see her again.

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Absolutely. You can be her friend without sleeping with her. Maybe introduce her to some non-predatory guys who might be a better match for her, since she so badly wants someone in her life and that's not you.

Please, please, please do this.

Lemon, Sorry to hear about the situation. It has to depend on you, your call about whats best for you. Ive been there, done that, Well, Im gay so not quite like that. How you have described it, nothing was an accident. Best case, she's overly persistent and doesnt like the idea of condoms. Otherwise, well, she want's to incubate something. In the Uk I'd observe there is a shortage of sperm donors. So unless you think you might like to spend the rest of your life with her and would be happy doing so, walk away. I'm not even sure this would be the wrong thing for her either. If she is determined to get something from you which you arent willing to give, then sooner or later things are going to turn bad. The easiest scenario to solve is if all she wants is a father for a baby. Then you might be able to stay friends and help, though I would think more likely if her plan did not work. Hard to see how anything good could happen if she now turns out to be pregnant. If she wants you not just a baby, then its pretty impossible to be helpful and friendly without encouraging her, which under the circumstances will make matters worse. If you do decide to try to help, tread carefully. It will get harder to disengage later.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
I mentioned pregnancy to her, and she basically told me to not be rediculous. That in her situation (her depression etc) how could she be a mother. Which i sa ositive thing i guess. that she is taking responsability for herself. Maybe i did blow this out of proportion abit but im still scared of committment with her. i know you will think typical, and i love relationships, but i dont want one with her as she is too needy.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Petite, I'm going to disagree with you about introducing her to other guys. I would never introduce a friend to somebody I thought was emotionally unstable with the hope they start dating. I just could not do that to a friend. Could you imagine all the craziness that woman would bring to a friend's life?

Some people are not relationship material. Not for me, not for my friends, not for anybody. I suspect this woman is just not relationship material until she gets are act together.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Just thought id give a bit of an update.

Havent met her since, thank god. Had a period of about a motnh or so where she'd text me alot and message me on MSN about her being wirth nothing etc and how she might kill herself, Basically trying to guilt me into visiting, which i did not do.

She is now abit more spiteful when i talk to her. She tells me about all this different guys she has slept with and how they are better than me or whatever. She triest to be abit more candid and get me to bring up the topic of sex, which i dont but she does in the end. Kinda funny to watch.

Anyway, now i am fortunate to have found someone else, who im actually a little in love with, and from what she says to me, sounds like its mutual. I think she is a little jealous by this, but meh. Whenever she tries to make me jealous with sex stories i reply with stories of affection etc, and she tries to claim affection doesnt exist or some bull.

either way, no baby, no sign of STD's, Im quite happy in a relationship with a far more stable, normal girl who i can talk to about anything and generally have alot of fun with. She seems to be doing her thing with Various FBs but its none of my concern.

Thanks to all those that replied.