she was like holy shit

B_hungkid15in

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so im 20 and im about 5'5'' and my cock is 15 inches long well anyway we go out on a date to the movies and me and this girl have been talkin for awhile well were in the movies and she starts messing around with my dick and she starts to get me hard and here it comes creaping our of my shorts and in the middle of a quite movie shes like "holy shit" and everyone looks and theres no tucking that thing in my shorts when its that hard so like everybody in my row saw what i had and well it just made for the most uncofortable movies situation ive ever been in

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
especially when the monkeys started flying out of your ass

like it's so embarrassing when that happens

Reactions: deleted5604191

pianoguy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Might be more interesting to track his future "progress." In April he gave his height as 5' 7", meaning he's currently getting 8 inches shorter every year. At this rate he and his imaginary penis will be the same height as one another in five years or so.

That would DEFINITELY be a first.

Reactions: nailz

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pianoguy said:
In April he gave his height as 5' 7", meaning he's currently getting 8 inches shorter every year. At this rate he and his imaginary penis will be the same height as one another in five years or so.
LOL

looks like you came out of lurkerdom just to post that... thank god you did, I needed a laugh this morning.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
hungkid15in said:
so im 20 and im about 5'5'' and my cock is 15 inches long well anyway we go out on a date to the movies and me and this girl have been talkin for awhile well were in the movies and she starts messing around with my dick and she starts to get me hard and here it comes creaping our of my shorts and in the middle of a quite movie shes like "holy shit" and everyone looks and theres no tucking that thing in my shorts when its that hard so like everybody in my row saw what i had and well it just made for the most uncofortable movies situation ive ever been in
ALL ABOARD!

I second the lock and ban.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
And did you like, pass your dick along the row so that the holy shit horny bitch at the end could fuck you while you kinda like, watched the end of the film?

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Heather LouAnna said:
Isn't the largest cock ever documented only 14 inches long?

oh no no hon. you are so out of the loop. around here, and on aol, the sky is the limit. 14" is medium size.

creative measuring and some imagination work wonders.

10man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Heather LouAnna said:
Isn't the largest cock ever documented only 14 inches long?

not sure heather but some say mandingo is about 15x 7 ...fn huge..but y in the world would such a short guy friggin wear shorts if hes that endowed anyway and at a movie with a girl.....when your that big you do grow your just big....the kid must not know anatomy very much.......