she was like holy shit

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im 5ft6 and 10x7 and its uncomfortable sometimes If you really are that i feel sorry for you Plus seeing Joker got me hanging down to my knee:wink:

joker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love you uncut, baby! I have something to tell you...come to chat.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a similar story. I was bumming around Egypt one day a few thousand years ago and I saw a bunch of Jews running from Pharoahs army.. I whipped out my 1,000 mile long schlong and used it to dam up the red sea so those guys could get away from Pharoah. Then I heard this asswipe Moses went and took credit for the whole thing.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
hungkid15in said:
my cock is 15 inches long well anyway we go out on a date to the movies ... she starts messing around with my dick and here it comes creaping our of my shorts and in the middle of a quite movie shes like "holy shit" and everyone looks so like everybody in my row saw what i had ..and well it just made for the most uncofortable movies situation ive ever been in
Looks like someone could use an edjumacation. LOL

Media
hungkid15in said:
so im 20 and im about 5'5'' and my cock is 15 inches long well anyway we go out on a date to the movies and me and this girl have been talkin for awhile well were in the movies and she starts messing around with my dick and she starts to get me hard and here it comes creaping our of my shorts and in the middle of a quite movie shes like "holy shit" and everyone looks and theres no tucking that thing in my shorts when its that hard so like everybody in my row saw what i had and well it just made for the most uncofortable movies situation ive ever been in
Let's try 14 years old with a gerkin. The writing style is low level middle school. And this will never happen to you ever! Discover punctuation and puberty, Scooter!:biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hungkid15in said:
Damn straight, because most people hate being fed a pile of hogwash by a semi-illiterate looking for fuel to feed his jerk-off fantasy as his ego is stroked by LPSG members fawning over the über-dimensionality of his supposed phallus. :rolleyes: At least, that was clearly the plan...

Grow up! (in so far as that isn't a pun already)...

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
alex8 said:
Damn straight, because most people hate being fed a pile of hogwash by a semi-illiterate looking for fuel to feed his jerk-off fantasy as his ego is stroked by LPSG members fawning over the über-dimensionality of his supposed phallus. :rolleyes: At least, that was clearly the plan...

Grow up! (in so far as that isn't a pun already)...

Shall we say: phallible phallus phable...??
:biggrin1:

Media
hungkid15in said:
Capitalization and punctuation would help, but you spelled it right, Scooter! Now go back and clean up all the spelling, capitalization, and punctuation errors and omissions in your profile. :biggrin1: You don't want Alex to decimate you again. Be wise. You're playing with the big boys now.

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"not sure heather but some say mandingo is about 15x 7 "

Therein lies people's lack of ability to estimate size realistically. I have a few videos on my computer with Mandingo in them and,make no mistake, the guy is huge.But in one of his own videos,he said he was 11" when asked.

Despite him being obviously well hung,two things add to the illusion:

1) Mangingo is a pretty thin guy,making his cock look even bigger still.

2) If you notice,they tend to pair him with thinner,smaller women with tiny hands,which of course help to add to the illusion of him having a horse-sized dick.He's definitley big,but he's NOT the 13,14,and 15 inches you hear thrown around

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
meritores said:
well this one time @ band camp i was laying in bed and my friend george though my 24 inch penis was his clarinet and he started 2 blow it...lol

What tune did he play? :rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
hungkid15in said:
so im 20 and im about 5'5'' and my cock is 15 inches long well anyway we go out on a date to the movies and me and this girl have been talkin for awhile well were in the movies and she starts messing around with my dick and she starts to get me hard and here it comes creaping our of my shorts and in the middle of a quite movie shes like "holy shit" and everyone looks and theres no tucking that thing in my shorts when its that hard so like everybody in my row saw what i had and well it just made for the most uncofortable movies situation ive ever been in

I love this kid. I hope he enlightens us with MANY MANY more posts about his gigantic penis!! Maybe someday, when he is 25 or so... we can see pics too.:tongue: :tongue: