She wasn't impressed!!!!

jayprimo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A majority of the guys here at LPSG probably think they have the biggest dick any woman or man has ever seen. And I used to think like that too until I was humbled by this one chick I was messing around with years ago. We were heavy into foreplay and she had me rock hard. I drop my pants, and expected the usual reaction: an OMG, a wow, or wide eyed expression. But I got nothing.

After oral, I'm thinking she'll feed my ego after insertion. I put it in and, again, got nothing. I put her legs all the way back and pounded her pussy with everything I had, multiple positions and all, and the reaction was not what I was expecting. When it was all said and done, I brought it up (she was cool like that), and she said "It's big, but it's not THAT big." My ego was crushed and I was severly humbled. Needless to say, that was the only time we've slept together. Has any else had an experienced when someone wasn't that impressed by your dick?

Hey Jay Primo,
Don't let her standards get into your head. For that matter, don't let your standards get into your head. Just go with the flow and enjoy, I'm sure that there's more to you than a big dick. And there was probably more to that date that just sex.
:cool:
X

Remington

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I don't let anything said about my phallus go to my head. It's just one person's opinion. If the person thinks is the the most massive/nice thing ever, wonderful! If they dislike it in some way, I keep stepping.

Don't let one person's opinion get to you.

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
No offense Jay, but why should sleeping with a woman be all about feeding your ego?
I brought it up (she was cool like that), and she said "It's big, but it's not THAT big." My ego was crushed and I was severly humbled.
My guess is that you pissed her off by asking, and she put you down accordingly.

Animal_Alpha

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now I would go with the flow of these others and say that it really doesn't matter, but I understand you very well. You are what you'd call a Size King, and I'd wager that you have an extra kink for sizequeens and otherwise girls who remark or react to your size. (I'm somewhat this way too.)

Now, I've never actually experienced anyone downplaying it's size. If anyone did, I'm sure I'd be puzzled, if not necessarily feeling like I had taken a hit to my ego.

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sometimes women cop that attitude because they don't want to come across like they are amazed. some women are just like that, they feel like compliments are the ultimate submission and they rather not let "you win." This usually comes from an act in their past where they were dominated against their will by a bantering/bragging male.

I've come across 1 just like it. I'm thinking: its medically proven that out of 3500 men, average is 5.5 and largest taken during that particular test was 8.5. I'm 9" and when I heard this girl it made me consider how many guys she was been with. Most of these chick play their emotions like a deck of cards, full of shit, see-through poker face.

that's just my opinion, i may know nothing.

Last edited:

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sometimes women cop that attitude because they don't want to come across like they are amazed. some women are just like that, they feel like compliments are the ultimate submission and they rather not let "you win." This usually comes from an act in their past where they were dominated against their will by a bantering/bragging male.

I've come across 1 just like it. I'm thinking: its medically proven that out of 3500 men, average is 5.5 and largest taken during that particular test was 8.5. I'm 9" and when I heard this girl it made me consider how many guys she was been with. Most of these chick play their emotions like a deck of cards, full of shit, see-through poker face.

that's just my opinion, i may know nothing.

I think you have a point, while its possible she may of seen larger. It's also equaly possible she was just been bitchy and didnt want to give you the satisfaction.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is that one of you pissed off women? LOL JK

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume English is not your native language. I'm not sure, however. how to explain your general lack of comprehension.

Last edited:

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ahem... I'd like to give a little female input on this.

For the record, until about a year ago, I thought the average size penis was 7" to 8". I never looked up this information; I never had reason to. Apparently, I was blessed without ever realizing it because the majority of my lovers happen to have been well hung.

It was my lack of reaction to meeting an 8x6 penis on a friend of mine that began my education. He was.... shall we say, chagrined?... that I was not like, "OMG! Wow! That's huge!" But to me, it was like, "Oh cool- a normal sized dick." (Just prior, I'd had a run of average sized men whom I'd thought of as disappointingly small.) My 8x6 friend introduced me to this site and I have learned much since then, like that I am a "size queen" and have been cluelessly lucky in choosing my past sexual partners.

Point is, she may honestly be unaware so don't take it to heart. ;)

jayprimo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No offense Jay, but why should sleeping with a woman be all about feeding your ego? My guess is that you pissed her off by asking, and she put you down accordingly.

No offense taken. But sleeping with a woman is not what feeds my ego. Being told I have a big dick does. Let's be honest, it's the reason any of us post pics to begin with. Positive responses to our cocks feed our ego, and not getting that response that I was used to was a blow to mine. I don't think I pissed her off by asking about it though. I think maybe she just had someone bigger than me before. Nevertheless, it was humbling.

Last edited:

martizjon

Just Browsing
Media
Quote:
Originally Posted by martizjon

u have the smallest cock ive ever seen on a black guy, no wonder she was disappointed!

Quit kidding yourself.

wot r u sagyin jayprimo?

i dont get it?

gthe truth hurts, for a black guy he's very average