She wasn't impressed!!!!

VeryHung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is another point of view.

Just because YOU are in awe of your penis, does not mean that she is.

Also, I have heard from past partners that many big dicked men feel it is enough that they have a big dick.

During the act, they lie there like a corpse. If you did that, I can bet that she is NOT into necrophilia.

Billy Batts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With some girls I swell bigger than with others. It usually takes me time to develop a good sexual connection with a girl, the whole trust and bonding thing comes into play for me. But when I'm with a girl I really like/love and I swell up inside her so much that I can't stuff the last third of my dick into her and she tells me how full she feels, it's clear that I'm very big in that instance, and for me, that experience is all that counts. So I would just suggest, maybe find your comfort zone with a nice girl that makes you feel good enough to give her your best.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
after a "one nite" stand, the next morning, when I asked her if she was pleased with me, she commented yes, but she had had bigger, thought I would be bigger. I was a little put back, but 20 minutes later she was cumming. and 2 weeks later she showed up at closing, and I fucked her all weekend. we met every other weekend for months. she was engaged, and after a few weekends told me she loved me. at one point, trying to get me to committ to her, she told me she loved everything about me, my body, my cock. she said she had had longer, but never thicker and she just loved it.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here is a little advice, next time you sleep with a woman just assume she has been with someone bigger before. If you she gives you a compliment re your size then great, if not don`t sweat it and just have fun, thats what I would do if I was single. Besides, I much rather be complimented for my abilities as a lover then merely the size of my cock, focus more on your performance than just your cock and you`ll get more compliments that way.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Here is a little advice, next time you sleep with a woman just assume she has been with someone bigger before. If you she gives you a compliment re your size then great, if not don`t sweat it and just have fun, thats what I would do if I was single. Besides, I much rather be complimented for my abilities as a lover then merely the size of my cock, focus more on your performance than just your cock and you`ll get more compliments that way.

THIS

B_Sinjay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He never said he wanted to be recognized as "the biggest". The man happens to like to receive some complimentary feedback or expression from his lady. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Next time I'm with a girl I'm not gonna say a word regarding any of her attributes and and see if that helps the situation.

I think many of you need to watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxXfwodWChg&feature=related

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He never said he wanted to be recognized as "the biggest". The man happens to like to receive some complimentary feedback or expression from his lady. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Next time I'm with a girl I'm not gonna say a word regarding any of her attributes and and see if that helps the situation.

I think many of you need to watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxXfwodWChg&feature=related

Actually, the fact that he was upset when she said it was 'big, but not that big' does suggest that he wanted to be recognised as the biggest. OP, maybe you can clear this up?

As I have already said, I would rather someone didn't say anything about my physical attributes, because it isn't something I value. I would prefer that they complimented me one something more skill based - maybe on the way I sucked their cock. We are all different though.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A majority of the guys here at LPSG probably think they have the biggest dick any woman or man has ever seen. And I used to think like that too until I was humbled by this one chick I was messing around with years ago. We were heavy into foreplay and she had me rock hard. I drop my pants, and expected the usual reaction: an OMG, a wow, or wide eyed expression. But I got nothing.

After oral, I'm thinking she'll feed my ego after insertion. I put it in and, again, got nothing. I put her legs all the way back and pounded her pussy with everything I had, multiple positions and all, and the reaction was not what I was expecting. When it was all said and done, I brought it up (she was cool like that), and she said "It's big, but it's not THAT big." My ego was crushed and I was severly humbled. Needless to say, that was the only time we've slept together. Has any else had an experienced when someone wasn't that impressed by your dick?

You were fishing for compliments there, and are fishing for compliments here. I have to agree with the chick you fucked. I've seen a lot of cock in my short time on this Earth, and while you're big- you really are not THAT big. Long, yes, but it doesn't look that girthy. If I had to guess, judging by how much your hand covers (I have pretty big hands for a small dude), I'd say it's maybe 7.5" long. That's pretty good- and I wouldn't mind sitting on that- but I wouldn't tell you it's the biggest I've ever seen. It's certainly not- not by a longshot. SO get over yourself.:rolleyes:

dylz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
some of you people are ridiculous. you shouldnt feel like youre entitled to getting a certain reaction out of someone, period, end of story. heres a newsflash: people dont have to act like a blubbering idiot when they first see your cock to enjoy sex with you.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
some of you people are ridiculous. you shouldnt feel like youre entitled to getting a certain reaction out of someone, period, end of story. heres a newsflash: people dont have to act like a blubbering idiot when they first see your cock to enjoy sex with you.

I might become a blubbering idiot if I sat on yours! NICE! :eek:

B_cosmognosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why you want her approval?

And this, my friend, is the main question that the OP should be asking himself.
Gawddammit, I hate it when a male (won't call him a man) needs a female's approval in order to feel good about himself.

OP, I am going to just leave it at this. You may have a dick, but you're actin' like the other genitalia...

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Geez, a lot of angry people here. . . . I really don't get why people are so overly sensitive and get so angry so easily.
:rolleyes: Now that's ironic.

Thank you for your response and I wholeheartedly agree with you. I don't understand the anger in these responses either. One can respond and make their point without being mean spirited or simply view and choose not to respond at all.
Apparently the OP interprets anyone who responds honestly, who fails to feed his fragile ego and fawn over
his dick as if it were the most awesome thing ever, as "angry". Same with his chief cheerleader, Sinjay.
Peas in a pod, I'd say. Pathetic.

Last edited:

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like she didn't enjoy you fucking her. I, for sure, wouldn't have. Takes more than a big dick and hard pounding to make a good lover.
Plus: Women do not exist to worship and drool over your not that big cock all night and day.

I put her legs all the way back and pounded her pussy with everything I had, multiple positions and all,

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
You guys aren't the most pleasant people in the world...
The OP put himself out there and asked for reactions. Because people gave honest opinions he probably wasn't hoping for, rather than kiss his ass and feed his fragile phallic-centered ego, that makes us unpleasant? :rolleyes:

The guy is needy.

Some people are not.
Then maybe he needs to grow up.

some of you people are ridiculous. you shouldnt feel like youre entitled to getting a certain reaction out of someone, period, end of story.
^ What he said.

Last edited: