She wasn't impressed!!!!

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'll accept the shallow label. I have no problem with that. But you and a lot of other people are missing the point. I said the experience happened years ago and that I was humbled by it. But then I also asked in the end if anyone has had a similar experience. I don't understand how this means I'm fishing for compliments. Please explain this to me.
Good honest comment. You aren't necessarily fishing now, but you were then.

B_cosmognosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For what it's worth, OP did simply ask if anyone had experienced the same thing...In response to his question, I have to say 'no'. But that's probably because I haven't ever gone fishing for compliments from the women I've been with.

It has to be said, so I'll say it...the OP should probably stop being so...

wait for it...

waaaaiiiiit for it...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit for it...

'cocky'!:rolleyes:

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
A majority of the guys here at LPSG probably think they have the biggest dick any woman or man has ever seen. And I used to think like that too until I was humbled by this one chick I was messing around with years ago. We were heavy into foreplay and she had me rock hard. I drop my pants, and expected the usual reaction: an OMG, a wow, or wide eyed expression. But I got nothing.

After oral, I'm thinking she'll feed my ego after insertion. I put it in and, again, got nothing. I put her legs all the way back and pounded her pussy with everything I had, multiple positions and all, and the reaction was not what I was expecting. When it was all said and done, I brought it up (she was cool like that), and she said "It's big, but it's not THAT big." My ego was crushed and I was severly humbled. Needless to say, that was the only time we've slept together. Has any else had an experienced when someone wasn't that impressed by your dick?

was the sex good? be happy you got to have some sex my man.
what do you get out of being the biggest she's ever had?
i'm huge,everybody who's seen it, had sex with me,or who i've showed it to has told me so.but guess what?

i'll take coochie strokes over an ego stroke any day!!

D

deleted105034

I went to a strip club a while back, and one of the strippers said "you have a big dick" after she made me rock hard and bulging out of my shorts.

This really turned me on because I thought to myself "well she should know!"

Ever since then I've been "chasing the dragon" so to speak hoping to get another comment like that from a stripper.

I know it's stupid, but it really turned me on, and I still think about it to this day.

The best stripper comment I ever got after that was "nice package" but most of the time they don't say anything.

I know you're all going to say she was just lying to get money, but I swear to god she was genuinely impressed.

Anyway, I think I know a little bit about how the OP feels, even though I know it's shallow and idiotic.

Hey I don't hesitate to compliment girls on their physical attributes, even if they've been told a thousand times! Is it so wrong to enjoy a little ego-stroking every once in a while?

~T

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I went to a strip club a while back, and one of the strippers said "you have a big dick" after she made me rock hard and bulging out of my shorts.

This really turned me on because I thought to myself "well she should know!"

Ever since then I've been "chasing the dragon" so to speak hoping to get another comment like that from a stripper.

I know it's stupid, but it really turned me on, and I still think about it to this day.

The best stripper comment I ever got after that was "nice package" but most of the time they don't say anything.

I know you're all going to say she was just lying to get money, but I swear to god she was genuinely impressed.
Okay. :rolleyes: .(I bet you could get a prostitute to say the same thing.)

Anyway, I think I know a little bit about how the OP feels, even though I know it's shallow and idiotic.
Nuff said. (If you listened to yourself, you could save some stripper dollars.)

Last edited:

nohidingstyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't really get how anyone can criticize jayprimo for being hung-up about his cock-size... not on this forum anyway... lpsg is an acronym remember?

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
I thought I'd seen some gigantic cocks in my time - and I've seen plenty in swingers clubs and gay saunas - until I joined in a group of guys playing in a sauna a fortnight ago. One of the guys had the biggest cock I've ever seen in my life, long and amazingly thick. It felt fantastic in my hand and I could hardly get it in my mouth. I said "amazing!" and he smiled; he must have known he was enormous but appreciated being told.

doubl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven`t read the entire thread but in general, whatever you do in bed, don`t act like your dick sooooo big. SHE shall come with the reaction, and you shall be humble. It would be like if your been working out a lot, and take of your shirt and show your bicep....: it`s not charming. However much you like the compliment. and it shows that you need that confirmation from her... That gives her the power, and chance to screw with your head...
I at least try to act humble if someone compliments me about ANYthing.. though i might get a grin on my face, and say thank you if it is about a performance or something that I`m sure of is a positive thing:) If she goes: OMG: It`s so big; some girls think of that as a negative thing, because it hurts... I believe I`m uncharming if I act like my dick is all that... and I think at least some girls will find it uncharming as well..
act like that guy that freyasfolk told about..

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course everyone loves compliments and reactions but the moment you ask "Am I big/the biggest/big enough" you've surrendered your power.

I know I'm big cos the tape measure tells me so, plenty of past lovers have made comments, and my present gf mentions it regularly (probably almost daily). I don't know whether I'm her biggest (I know she's had at least one big cock before) but I will never ask her - one reason being that I might not like the answer and secondly, and more importantly, I would come over as needy and insecure. And that is NOT an attractive quality - it is, in my opinion, the emotional equivalent of a tiny cock.

So, when my gf mentions the size of my dick, whilst I am as pleased as punch inside, I just act pretty casual or make a joke about it.