she watches

CLFBR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
found this site yesterday while cruising for videos of women watching guys sucking dick. been a fantasy for a long time.

I am kind of average in size 6x5.5 cut have a healthy sex life with my wife but kind of vanilla. I got into milking my prostate with a dildo occasionally wife would indulge, but not enough.

a while ago I ran an ad looking for a woman that would be into watching me milk it. I met a "soccer mom" she was into it I did it on a cam for her. one night we were chatting and she asked how many women answered and I told her a couple but mostly guys telling me a eal cock was better. than she told me she wanted to see me take a real cock I was floored bu very turned on by it. we never did find a guy.
I ran another ad looking for a woman that would be into watching me take it. I found a really cool married woman answered we chatted alot and we decided to run an ad and make it happen.

we have done it twice, first guy was really good thick fat cock nice load she really got into it. second time the guy was so nervous that he couldn't perform.

today my female friend send me an email that she has a guy with a big cock she wants me to take. she hasn't told me anything about it other than the guy has a awesome bod and an even better cock, big shooter and multiple cummer. Bring lube and condoms :eek:

I can not wait!

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Very interesting! I don't consider myself naïve, but I am shocked that you were able to find at least two women (at least one married one!) that wants to watch some man take another man's cock! What's in it for the woman??
There is a man on here who I chat with, who tells me that sometimes women want to watch him fuck their husband, which seems somewhat odd, but a stranger??
Anyway, Please let us know how it goes! I hope it's not TOO BIG for you.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Amazzzed, it may be a way for a married woman to exercise her dominant side without crossing a line in her own marriage. I can understand that this would be a turn on for her.

Interesting, thank you!!

CLFBR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
he backed out today :(
there are more women turned on by this than you think.
I never play with out her watching just my thing.
we don't have a physical relationship. she like the idea that I am turned on doing this for her and she is turned on watching. she loves that my cock stays flacid while I am getting fucked and leaks like a faucet.
we are both turned on by big cock