she won't even touch it

hindupridemn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I got married November 9 and my wife has yet to have sex with me. I lost 90 pounds to be more attractive, got toned-up, and my penis increased from 6 to 9 inches. I bathe her and did lots of romantic dinners, massages, etc and even banished my stuffed animal collection from the bedroom to a display case but whenever I disrobe she just gets this weird look on her face and goes to another room. It's really frustrating me. Why won't she have sex? I'm a virgin and this is an arranged marriage.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Assuming you are serious (there are some jokers here)......have you spoken to anyone else who is in an arranged marriage to get a suggestion from them ?

I would recommend that first.

Wow, gullible is written on the ceiling Pirate Wench.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds like the word annulment should be in your vocabulary.
Traditionally marriage is not valid until it is consumed in intercourse.
What is your country and what are its traditions?
I would be interested in the arranged marriage details.

frgman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All these things you did... were they for you are were you doing them to please her? Self improvements are just that, self improvements. Hang in there. I am going thru something similar. Even though it has been even longer for me.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sounds like you're frustrated!
I'm not familiar with your situation but, here's a few possiblities...

Sounds like she might be a lesbian ? Just a possibility...
Or perhaps they forgot to "arrange" her sex education...
Or perhaps she's not in love with you but is saving herself for her first love? Maybe she felt she had to go thru with the wedding but did not want to or perhaps she felt rushed by it all, and pressured to do so...or does not like sex?
does she have any brothers? Did she grow up seeing penises or not?
Is yours the first one she's seen hard?
Maybe she thinks penises are ugly?
or is she from an "all girls" family?
Perhaps she's never seen a big one before? or a hard one...
What if she thought they all came in mini sizes and is shocked yours
is so big? Maybe she's afraid she'll get hurt?
Maybe she just needs time, and perhaps communication might help?
Is she attracted to you?
Perhaps you could find a way to be friends before you become lovers?
Perhaps she does not want kids, or prefers to wait.
Perhaps she just needs to feel more relaxed to enjoy it?
Maybe she needs a lot more foreplay than you do to get started...
You might want to talk together, perhaps she has questions that need to
be answered, but is too shy to ask...yet.
Good luck.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, sounds like you are in a pickle. I am not really familiar with arranged marriages or hindu customs.....but can't you talk to someone..... your people or whoever arranged your marriage. This sounds like a deal breaker to me. What are you going to do if she doesn't ever want to have sex with you?

I would suggest you talking to her. She is the only one who has the answer to your questions......

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amp, dear, don't be mean. :wink: I believe the OP is speaking the truth because he was posting (and worrying) about this arranged marriage many months ago.

Now the marriage has happened, and it seems to be worse than he imagined.

- - - - - -

Hinupridemn -- my recommendation is to speak to her first, then to your local minister/counselor (I don't know what you would have in your religion).

If worst comes to worst, you may need to get an annulment because what's the point of a marriage if it can't be consummated?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got married November 9 and my wife has yet to have sex with me. I lost 90 pounds to be more attractive, got toned-up, and my penis increased from 6 to 9 inches. I bathe her and did lots of romantic dinners, massages, etc and even banished my stuffed animal collection from the bedroom to a display case but whenever I disrobe she just gets this weird look on her face and goes to another room. It's really frustrating me. Why won't she have sex? I'm a virgin and this is an arranged marriage.

Congratulations on your wedding! :smile:I remember you from chat many months ago.

Well it's safe to assume she is also a virgin and knows nothing of male anatomy. Thus far I think your preparations and foreplay seem reasonable.

Have you considered not disrobing in front of her and perhaps doing it in the dark. Try getting in bed before her with a pajama top on but no pajama bottoms. :wink: Seeing a 9" penis for a girl who has never seen one may be scary rather than sexy and enticing. She may honestly have no idea what to do with you or your penis. :frown1:

This may seem bizarre but have you considered talking to her, getting to know her and building a repore with her. Become friends. In her mind saying 'I Do' may not equal have sex with a man she really doesn't know. :redface:

Last but not least is it possible that like you, she had experiences with her own sex prior to marriage and has decided she prefers women?:redface:

Assuming you are serious (there are some jokers here)...... He is serious. I remember him from chat last winter and spring. have you spoken to anyone else who is in an arranged marriage to get a suggestion from them? That would be my suggestion as well.
I would recommend that first.
However as I understand it, sex is just not discussed in his culture. :frown1::redface:

How do you lose 90 pounds and gain 3 inches thats the question.
It is considered common knowledge by some that for every 30-40 pounds a man loses he will gain up to an inch in penis length.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BTW -- she could be in this against her will.

Perhaps she married you to fulfill her families wishes. Now, maybe she is free for the first time in her life -- and she is expressing her freedom by refusing to have sex with you.

If she gets an annulment, then maybe she will be free to pick and choose a marriage partner.

Arranged marriages may work in some cultures, but a female exposed to the "American dream" (including the concept of the pursuit of happiness) might not be willing to follow the arrangement of her own volition.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Hindu does she know how to please herself? Maybe a talk with her about it would work. I know that it must be difficult and maybe how she was raised she was not taught anything about sex. So maybe it will be up to you to show her what it's all about.

KYKatgirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm very curious to see the stuffed animal collection. Are they rare toys or just special to you? What kind of display case are they in and what do others think about it?

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey Y'all, I just can take the original post seriously for even half a second. This guy claims that since November 9, he went from 6 to 9 inches, and lost 90 pounds! The rest of what he posts sounds believable, but saying his penis suddenly grew 3 inches in a month! And he lost 90 pounds in a month! WTF!?

If he doesn't post his penis-enlargement technique, I just ain't going to believe another word.

:rolleyes:

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi
Traditionally marriage is not valid until it is consumed in intercourse.

If only my ex wife had been consumed by the desire for intercourse ...

PS - I think he meant he lost the weight prior to the wedding, and substantial weight loss increases the visible/usable size of der cock.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Y'all, I just can take the original post seriously for even half a second. This guy claims that since November 9, he went from 6 to 9 inches, and lost 90 pounds!The rest of what he posts sounds believable, but saying his penis suddenly grew 3 inches in a month! And he lost 90 pounds in a month! WTF!?

If he doesn't post his penis-enlargement technique, I just ain't going to believe another word.

:rolleyes: No you nimnod, he has lost 90 pounds during the last 12 months.:rolleyes: He never said he lost it during the days since his nuptials.:mad:

It is considered common knowledge by many that for every 30-40 pounds a man loses he can gain up to an inch in penis length.