sheer pantyhose?

kev9.5

Just Browsing
Media
A few weeks back i got talked into going to a fancy dress party as a nurse lol.....so ah had to wear these sheer white pantyhose/tights for under the uniform, i was a bit a worried about wear them at first but once i got thme on they actually felt good and my cock felt amazing in them what a bulge at 9.5'', i ended up stroking myself thru the pantyhose and in them until i burst..
got me curious about other hung guys into sheer pantyhose and how good it looked and felt.
anyone else experienced pantyhose or tried them , maybe some pics be cool

Kev:smile:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Men working outdoors in cold, windy winter weather (garbagemen, etc.) often wear pantyhose for warmth.

They work better than most longjohns.

I knew a coal miner who tried it but he couldn't keep his seams straight.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pecker said:
Men working outdoors in cold, windy winter weather (garbagemen, etc.) often wear pantyhose for warmth.

They work better than most longjohns.

I knew a coal miner who tried it but he couldn't keep his seams straight.

so Pecker, since this is posted under websites, um, isn't it required to have links? Don't let lspg down.

*and now it's all adding up... this plus your tip about nail polish and stopping panty hose runs —

YOU WERE THAT COAL MINER!!! :biggrin1:

Pappy

Media
If you're the outdoors hunter type they're good to wear when hunting. Helps keep the ticks off your nether regions, plus they help keep you warm in cold weather.