Sheesh, not ANOTHER new guy!

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi, folks
Checked out the place, came across the link while surfing, so decided to check it out, and found it an interesting place. Please forgive this long post, but I figured I'd give a little background, a few "where I satnd" things, and unasked for opinions :) As my basic profile says, I am 44, about 5'10, about 200, brown hair, blue-green eyes, and am 7" by about 4.75", cut. I am not hung, I am not tiny, I am just average--all over. I am gay, and fought that until I was about 31, when I finally decided I couldn;t choose to be gay, only choose to accept it. I guess like most guys, a big cock has always been a source of interest, although in my personal experience, when I have liked a uy enough to get naked with him, whatever he has had has been PERFECT! It is still the man it is attached to. I know that is heresey in gay culture, but whatever. I'll post a pic of my dick if people are interested. I don;t care one way or another--it is just another part of my body and neither makes me a decent person, nor a bad one. I look forward to many topics, much humor, and some interesting conflict. I hope I can contribute and not be dull, and yet not be overly abusive to people, either. I hope to make some friends here as well, so look forward to talking to you. Guess that is it for now---OH--I DID buy a gold membership--figured if I am going to take advantage of the fun, I have an obligation to help pay for it. Thanks for your attention. I now return you to your regularly scheduled program :)

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello David. Great to have you here. Have you obtained the new "David" coffee table book yet. I would recommend you obtain it. It is a picture book which focuses on the "David" statue. I have a sibling named David, so I got him the book. He is enjoying it.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hung said:
Hello David. Great to have you here. Have you obtained the new "David" coffee table book yet. I would recommend you obtain it. It is a picture book which focuses on the "David" statue. I have a sibling named David, so I got him the book. He is enjoying it.

No, I haven't seen it---I'll have to look for it. Of course, trying to live up to Michaelangelo's 'David' isn;t going to help my self esteem any. Good think Michaelangelo wasn;t a size queen, or I'd be in REAL trouble ;) Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I look forward to getting to know you all.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pecker said:
Sheesh. Welcome.

Thanks, Pecker. By the way, love your access to the amazing collection of celeb and other photos you have. You are a god! :) Can I be you when I grow up? OH, wait, I stopped growing there when I was about 18---nevermind :)

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Spladle said:
Welcome to the group, man. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thanks, Spladle I enjoy your posts, although sometimes you stimulate controvery. Keeps things Spicy! I WILL have to hate you, though, for getting to be both good looking, buff AND hung. Nothing personal--it's a male ego thing :) (just kidding)

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
madame_zora said:
Welcome David, thanks for telling us a little something so we can get to know you. I hope you have a great time here.

THanks, Madame Zora. Love you wit, wisdom, and attitude. You are now my new official favorite female web person :) And, you are a hottie, too :) I can say that, being mostly gay, from a purely objective standpoint :)

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
David, we share the same first name, so I already feel a kinship. You look and sound like a nice man. You'll love this site. We're all ages, all sizes, mixed orientations. I look forward to your posts!

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
davidjh7 said:
Thanks, Spladle I enjoy your posts, although sometimes you stimulate controvery.
I don't see why. I only suggest suicide to stupid sacks of shit.
davidjh7 said:
I WILL have to hate you, though, for getting to be both good looking, buff AND hung.
Pfft. That's what they all say.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Spladle said:
I don't see why. I only suggest suicide to stupid sacks of shit.
Pfft. That's what they all say.

How did the old commercial go? "Don't hate me because I am beautiful" :)

You seem like a together fun guy, and mostly straight. Good for the gene pool bad for the gay community :)

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dfox7.3x5 said:
David, we share the same first name, so I already feel a kinship. You look and sound like a nice man. You'll love this site. We're all ages, all sizes, mixed orientations. I look forward to your posts!

Hi, David---thanks for the welcome, especially from a neighbor :) I look forward to making some good friends on here!

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Spladle said:
You are clearly new here.

Well, yes, but I was a good newbie and DID read some FAQ's and a bunch of the forums and lurked, and, and whatever else a newbie is supposed to do. Now I'm curious about which part I got wrong about you (say its the mostly straight part, pretty please?? I need my fantasies, they are all I got left:tongue: )