Shelton Benjamin

jim817

Expert Member
Media
I saw Shelton Benjamin wrestling on WWE Raw tonight and could not believe how big his dick is. He had on white tights and he had a VERY obvious VPL. His cock looked like it was about 6 inches soft and was laying to the left in his tights. Man he has to be huge! Anyone know how much me might be packing?

Reactions: rko

freakassoid

Experimental Member
Media
Just wondering whether anyone had good pics of Shelton. He's a really hot man, and it's clear that he's packing, but most of the pics I can find of him are blurry screen caps. Anyone have anything that's higher quality? What about you, Alex? You seem to have access to just about everything. Got any Shelton?

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know what you mean about the bulge...the man has got to be huge. Love it.
Not many others show as big a bulge but I love how the butts of some of these wrestlers look in their Speedo type gear. Mr. Kennedy, Chris Masters (yes, he is back, leaner and meaner and hotter) and Batista all come to mind as major hotties.

freakassoid

Experimental Member
Media
Tank30 said:
Maybe some thing in here. http://www.shelton-benjamin.net/images If not, then do a google search. "bulge oriented". The guy shows a bulge in about every pic. So, I don't know exactly what u are looking for.

Tank,

I was looking for some really good, clear shots of his bulge. It's visible in many pics, but it's far more prominent and defined in a couple I've seen. I was just wondering if anyone had any REALLY good ones.

brdshldrs

Just Browsing
Media
Wrestler commentators have openly talked about his endowment on the air. This one commented how large it is and the other commentator mentioned that he didn't know he was intrested in that. This was in the last year.

Shelton Benjamin has commented on it too, calling it his black snake. In the early years of his appearances on the WWE he wore singlets that clearly showed its thickness and length.

freakassoid

Experimental Member
Media
brdshldrs said:
Wrestler commentators have openly talked about his endowment on the air. This one commented how large it is and the other commentator mentioned that he didn't know he was intrested in that. This was in the last year.

Shelton Benjamin has commented on it too, calling it his black snake. In the early years of his appearances on the WWE he wore singlets that clearly showed its thickness and length.

I would LOVE to see tape of an interview with Shelton in which he discusses his dick.

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media
I watched him on WWE once and as he walked past the commentators one of them said to the other "that should be against the law", the other said "it might be, we're on national tv" i dont think anyone except me knew what they were talking about LOL