trans and trans thread

BostonMA

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
since this is a hot topis lately(in life, not on this board)
FEeel free to post in here
i have been an admirer for a while but not really acted on it(well once, but a loooooong as time ago)

video to start us off

eh could not find a good one(direct link that is) of Mia Isabella

oh well

carry on

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have had some great times with shemales, took one to a party once she is a real stunner all the other male guests were quite envious, they did not know she was a trans was a real turn of me known that :smile: oh and the after party event was great too :wink:

gothamboy83

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Transwomen lovers, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Stop using the word trans, its degrading and most transwomen find it to be a horrible world. trans isnt so bad, infact its commonly thrown arround as an affectionate bond of sisterhood in the trans community.

I find that most "trans chasers" as their called by the transgirls often make many huge mistake when persuing the ladies. They often stare and gawk and get all creapy/stalker like. The best way to get a transgirl of your own is to be polite, say hello and behave like you would with any other person.

The reality of all this is we dont have a real world to define traditionally gendered individuals who are attracted to transwomen, trannys, drag queens, transvestites etc. trans chaser is the only word thats thrown arround and i guess its as insulting as the word trans.

Okay, I'm gonna get off my soap box now.

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They are obviously psycho freaks who are clearly fucked in the head. I think trans and trans is a perfectly acceptable term.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Obviously, not every one would agree, with
your disparaging comments.
Homophobic a little,hmm?
I'm not being nasty, but I'd like to know, how you came
to that conclusion.
cigarbabe:saevil: