trans club question

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tonight I am being brought to a trans club by another trans I've been spending time with for the past two days. I am wondering if it would be all right to ask for another trans's number while I am there, or if it would be wrong.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm, I don't know the protocall with shemales. However, if I as a straight woman went to a club with a straight man; and saw him getting another girls number I would be pissed off. :angryfire2: There's an old saying, "You gotta dance with the one who brought you."

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why do people ask questions they know the answers to full well?
I don't think the OP knew the answer and that's why he asked. You may not realize this but many of the young men here are not only virgins but have no social ability whatsoever. It is not unusual for some of them to PM me asking for advice on how to ask out a girl in a college class. To you and I this is easy as pie. To some of these men, asking out a girl or trans in the case of the OP, :rolleyes: is tantamount to rocket science.

daphantomknows

Just Browsing
Media
Actually I have a question for Trentster... Where did you happen to meet your trans friend and what club cause I am interested in shemales but none are around. So just asking for asking s sake

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
I don't think the OP knew the answer and that's why he asked. You may not realize this but many of the young men here are not only virgins but have no social ability whatsoever. It is not unusual for some of them to PM me asking for advice on how to ask out a girl in a college class. To you and I this is easy as pie. To some of these men, asking out a girl or trans in the case of the OP, :rolleyes: is tantamount to rocket science.

It is rocket science.

Honky Dong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Tonight I am being brought to a trans club by another trans I've been spending time with for the past two days. I am wondering if it would be all right to ask for another trans's number while I am there, or if it would be wrong.

Let me get this straight......

If you are out to meet other transsexuals in a club, does that mean your trans friend is available? :smile::tongue: