trans/Girl/Guy Thread

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
WOW. tgirlsrgreat. That is the most mind-blowing trans vid I've ever seen. First off, I completely guessed wrong at the very beginning, I was sure the blonde was the trans!!! And then to find he/she had such a great curvy cock (I know, I'm biassed in favour of a curvy cock) and the guy too...and then to see all the combos of oral they got into. Stunning stuff. Thanks for that.

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Second link with Camilla Jolie is smoking, thanks :smile:

That second link is really hot. Ms Camilla and the girl have a nice moment of tongue-dancing early on. I wish there was a lot more of that. A long tongue is very sexy. The guy did a good deep-throat on Camilla too.

hotcockalex

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That second link is really hot. Ms Camilla and the girl have a nice moment of tongue-dancing early on. I wish there was a lot more of that. A long tongue is very sexy. The guy did a good deep-throat on Camilla too.

The tongues at this site are only from girls but i hope you like it :smile:
A Girls Tongue

cuck4you

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
are there any vidoes were the classic roleplay is really done well - that is: unsuspecting guy hits on a woman and they start making out and then she surprises him with her cock before forcibly putting that cock in the non resistant guys mouth, ass, etc....?