Shemale stories

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by lilman2, Jan 9, 2011.

1. lilman2

lilman2 New Member

I would love to here some tails of hooking up with ladies with that something EXTRA (fiction or not)

2. kaientai

kaientai Member

I hope pay dates count for this here we go. I was always curious about shemales but never had the guts to actualy set up a date then I saw her ad and pictures I knew right away she was to be the one took me two weeks to set it up nerves and it being my first time to set up this type of date kept me from calling but I finaly did it... A verry femine voice answered the phone and i set up the date for 2 hours the next week. The week passed slowly but then the day was there i showered shaved and prepared myself mentaly for what was to come we aranged to call her when i hit her city for the adres since i was using public transportation and a taxi from the station there. I arived in her city an hour early I had a wodka to calm my nerves a bit just when I was to take my taxi she called me to see if I did not want to back out I said hells no this is happening got the adres she said to call me when I was near her door.
    Then there I was there I called and she said come on down she opened the door while staying behind it so I could not see her yet she the closed the door and I saw her for the first time in real life there was my fantasy in the flesh she took my breath away the visual of her standing there in a see through dress with something very large danling between herlong leggs had me hard instantly all i could muster is "wow you look better then in your pictures" she smiled gave me a quick kiss and told me to follow her she told me to head up the stairs and quickly squeezed my butt saying it was nice ... When we got to the room she asked me if I would like something to drink and if I was nervous to wich I replied I was it being the first time and all, she said she loved first timers. I put my drink down and all of a sudden she crawled on my lap and started kissing then deep french kissing me all my doubts went out of my mind right there and then as we were kissing i felt something heavy on my belly as I opened my eyes still kissing her I saw she was rock hard and huge she saw what I was looking at and said go ahead touch it nervously I grabbed her enormous (25cm and thick) member and slowly started stroking it after a little more kissing she got up not before slapping me in the face and teasing me with her cock. She then asked for her gift and if I would like to take a quick shower before we continued wich I did to calm myself down a bit when i got up to her room again she stood up grabbed me and started kissing me again while grabbing my ass and stroking my erection through m pants as I sucked on her nipples she forced me to my knees and commanded me to put it in my mouth the thicknes of her member gave me some problems but i started to get somthing of a blow job going as she said deeper i chocked (duh) she said gently breath through your nose I tried but it was like everything was closed down so i licked her pole for a bit and her balls the took a deep breath and while my gag reflex did kick in I managed to get some more of her in my mouth and throat wich she seemed to aprove of. She then directed me to the matras where we fondled and kissed some more and she undressed me and squeezed my nipples and stroked my cock a bit she said more for you later me first as she sat on my chest and slowly fucked my face she then got onmy face and demanded i licked and sucked her balls we got into a 69 position and she started to finger my asshole wich was a strange but nice new sensation for me. She said something like mmm nice and tight , she reached for the lube and smeared it on my asshole and with her finger prepared me a little longer she the lubed up her member and told me to relax and she tried to enter me the pain I felt was tremendous she said relax baby soon it will be better as she once agin tried to push past my sphinkter and then i felt sort of a pop and she was realy in me she pushed my leggs further near me and slowly started fucking me. I was completly at her mercy as I felt like a spectator watching myself get fucked I felt full complete enjoying every sensation I felt . She turned me side ways while still inside me and fucked me a little harder now as i asked/begged for her to stay in me and to continue this great sensation i felt . She said not to worry my ass was her's for as long as she wanted it. Then she pulled out and told me to get on all fours she slapped my ass and put it back in now I was used to her size and she knew and started to speed matters up and realy pounded me as i moaned in pure extacy, she proceeded to sweep my leegs out from underneat me so I was lying fla on my stomach she started to fuck me with long deep strokes while kissing my neck and ear and telling me what a nice ass I had and that it was hers all I could say was uhuh it is it is. She pulled out and told me to go to the couch get on it on my knees she arched my back to her liking and started realy fucking me all of a sudden she pulled out she told me to turn around she ripped the condom of and like a volcano erupted all over me while muttering something in portugese (wich I regret I never asked what she said) . After cleaning myself up a bit we layed down on the matras and started talking whille she gave me a nice massage when we got to my front side i could reach her cock wich i did she looked at me and smiled she got untop of me in a 69 position and started giving me a great wett blowjob while I strugled wit her member but i got it in there and with her balls on my nose and her semi hard cock in my throat i could take no more and I came hard she was impressed by my "milk" as she called it once more we cleaned me up as she said time is nearly up i got on my knees and sucked her a bit more as she was not fully hard i actualy deepthroated her a bit wich felt incredible she pulled out of my mouth we took a shower together and that was it . I felt her for 3 days or so but damn it was worth it. Well that's that

3. lllcztlpsg

lllcztlpsg Member

Albums:
    WOW.
    Dude i really want to have sex with a shemale now..

4. MizzSummers

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    <----- is a shemale.... LOL

luc_nz likes this.
  5. kaientai

kaientai Member

And a beautifull woman at that

6. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    totally agree, she is gorgeous!!

7. lineok03

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    just asking.....are they more girl or more guy? i find it intersting and erotic. but its a guy before a gal? .... never been nor seen one in person but a few yrs ago...there was a continental airline employee at t-6 that would announce ... now boarding flight **at gate 69a to HNL. several of us from expressjet would go up stairs and wait for the call. full female outfit but male all over...*we think* also riding the bus few would wonder whats really under all that.

just my 2 cents
    :)

8. peacetrain

peacetrain New Member

Met up with a shemale in Nashville. Picked her up at an adult book store off 4th street. Long blonde hair, very petite. Nice shaved hairless pubes. Mostly a bottom, but did let me suck her off after letting her suck me hard, rimming her, then doing her bareback. If you've never had sex with a hot tranny, you haven't found out what hot sex is really about!

9. newtoitall

newtoitall Member

Albums:
    Never been with a guy or a beautiful lady with extra parts and would love to try both I am from tecas

10. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    a fun time was had by all!!

[​IMG]

SurfEd likes this.
  11. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    they say a picture is worth a thousand words, well here are some of my most memorable "stories"

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#11 tgirlsrgreat, Apr 8, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
    submit452 and SurfEd like this.
  12. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    whoops, don't want to leave this one out

[​IMG]

SurfEd likes this.
  13. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    one more great "story"!

[​IMG]

SurfEd likes this.
  14. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    did not mean to leave this lovely out!!

[​IMG]

SurfEd likes this.
  15. njguy4u

njguy4u Member

Hey T,

Do you have a name of the girl in one of your prior post taking a selfie with her pink covered iPad?

As always, a sincere thank you for all of your posts and insight throughout these forums ;)

16. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    josie wails! i love that!

she is awesome!!

17. littleguyhugedick

Gold Member

WISH I HAD ONE!

18. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    this is almost a carbon copy of my first encounter (with toni tease)!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

cobra8 and SurfEd like this.
  19. njguy4u

njguy4u Member

Thank you much! :)

20. Blackninja000

Blackninja000 New Member

I would love to get with a t-girl or a shemale. I have never seen one in person and I live n Detroit Michigan were there are a like of them ( T- girl an shemales) but an still I have not ran into any of them. So I would like to know if you could help me out with this problem?

Draft saved Draft deleted