Shemales with Females?

Digger

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hate to admit, but it's a guilty pleasure. Shemales or hot Ladyboys with huge cocks. But nearly everything I've seen involve only guys. Are there any clips or pics which show well-hung shemales WITH CHICKS?

Digger

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Sulichi. That's the kind of thing I was talking about. Too bad, though, that most of the "girls" there aren't terribly attractive...nor are any of them particularly hung. I guess shemales on par with Mariana or Mia don't do chicks. Only gay or solo.

Thanks Symphonic, too. I'll check out that site.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hate to admit, but it's a guilty pleasure. Shemales or hot Ladyboys with huge cocks. But nearly everything I've seen involve only guys. Are there any clips or pics which show well-hung shemales WITH CHICKS?
I would think sites of that nature would be as rare as hens teeth. Since shemales are usually men who want to be women, not have sex with women. Also many of them appear to have less than average penis size because they are taking female hormones to augment their breast size naturally as well as with silicone.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sounds like a cool idea to me. But the trans must be hung.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would think sites of that nature would be as rare as hens teeth. Since shemales are usually men who want to be women, not have sex with women. Also many of them appear to have less than average penis size because they are taking female hormones to augment their breast size naturally as well as with silicone.
Obviously this is wrong.

Insanitized

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's Janine Lindemulder's scene with the trans Vaniity:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

I got to say, I'm 100% straight and never been into trannies. However this genre does seem interesting from a shock value. It really doesn't turn me on sexually, but I've become fascinated by the concept of it. Although, I got to immediately fast-forward the video as soon as the chick (i.e. the real woman) starts doing shit to the trans's ass. I don't care if he looks like a woman or not, I ain't into seeing no dude take a strap-on or get his ass played with.

Anyway, I'm going to try and find more scenes from the genre to post here.

Last edited: