SheMales

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by robbennant, Aug 26, 2008.

1. robbennant

robbennant New Member

Whats your favorite free she male sights.

2. robbennant

robbennant New Member

3. B_henry miller

B_henry miller New Member

Shemales are just men with breast implants or on hormones. I find them disturbing.

By the way, I think your avatar is not allowed. I don't think you can show the wee-wee in the avatar. Sorry. :frown1:

4. D_Allen_Konigsberg

D_Allen_Konigsberg Account Disabled

anyone can be into what ever they want to be into, no matter how you feel about it. you can judge all you want but be prepared to be judged yourself. that's like me saying your gallery picture that says "every woman wants this" is disturbing. not every woman wants that.
    ouch.

5. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Look, there's room in my life for whatever consenting adults are into, but I truly don't get shemales. I particularly don't understand self-professed "str8" men who are into them. The nicest thing I can say is that they have unresolved issues.

6. tinkius

tinkius New Member

Straight men like shemales because they are/appear "feminine" and "most" shemales etc. like straight men who are typically masculine because they want to be treated as women. "Most" transgenders want straight partners. "Some" straight men can get turned on by "gay men" that have very "feminine" (I think people call it "flaming" )qualities and the guy can be sporting a goatee.

It looks like a duck, smells like one, walks like one and quacks like one. So to the human brain it must be a what? A duck. That's why "some" guys fly off the handle if they are ever fooled by a transgender; transgenders confuse the natural male senses for what's considered female and masculine. Most guys at this point (since he has a woody) doesn't know whether to bang the hell out of her; or punch her in the face and throw her out. I'm not an expert, just my 2cents.

7. Lordman1

Lordman1 New Member

8. Principessa

Gold Member

I'm not sure if it's the she-males I find disturbing or the allegedly 100% straight male fascination with she-males that I find disturbing.

:rofl: I agree. Just because there are boobs doesn't make 'her' a woman; especially when she has a dick bigger than the man lusting after her. :lmao:

9. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

"Henry Miller" is just William S. Burroughs without a sense of humor. I find him disturbing.

10. D_Allen_Konigsberg

D_Allen_Konigsberg Account Disabled

i sense also a little jealousy in some bashers of the shemales...

11. steelman

steelman New Member

A beautiful Shemale is merely a composite of beautiful parts; face, body, possibly boobs and a penis. Compare a shemale with a well developed pretty female bodybuilder who has a masculine tendency but nevertheless is attractive. Or how about an andogenous male with fine features and a well developed penis. It's all about being attractive and well presented and the "genderbender" aspect creates an erotic appeal to some, almost like a fantasy creature.

Draft saved Draft deleted