shemales

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a bit of a contradiction, I feel.

If that person associates himself more as a female (a transgender), a 9 incher would be both a waste and an embarrassment to him.

Anyway, I suppose it would be different if he was a transvestite. He would be dressing up for the kicks, and probably jack off like crazy after that.....

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Give the guy a break, I guess it's just a fantasy of his. Judging by the amount of "trans" sites out there, I'm guessing it's a fantasy of a lot of people.

My father is a horse hung trans......or maybe he just likes to try on my mom's clothing.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
yhtang said:

If that person associates himself more as a female (a transgender), a 9 incher would be both a waste and an embarrassment to him.

Anyway, I suppose it would be different if he was a transvestite. He would be dressing up for the kicks, and probably jack off like crazy after that.....
Some guys pay good money to have hung Shemales fuck them.

biguyinsocal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yhtang said:

Even more likely, the hormones necessary to make a pre-op transsexual look even remotely female will have a negative effect on his dick and balls. If he was 9 inches before hormones, he probably isn't after.

edeneyes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There are plenty of well hung shemales out there, but 95% are lying about their size if they're not showing it (just like the regular guys eh?).

Look up Mariana Cordoba on Google (she's gotta be 9-10"), or "ladyboy mint" for a Thai ladyboy with a big cock.

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The effects of hormones on shemales are subjectives. Generally, if she doesn't use it cause she doesn't masturbate herself or refuse penetrative sex as top, her penis got a progressive reduction. Otherwhise, her penis keep almost all its size. The hormones reduces before of alls the testicles, and this cause often the lack of erections, but also this is subjective.
Even more, the transgenders who wants the SRS is shy about her penis and hide it. But the shemales who doesn't want it cause they want to keep their penis to work (prostitute) have all the interest to keep a great and healty penis.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Among the most populaar of celeb transsesual/transgenders is None other than Alexis Arquette from the recent SURREAL LIFE, where she announced that she was planning on having her genitalia removed(that's inheritently male!) and having a vagina surgically created.

bigdalten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A buddy and I were dancing with several beautiful ladies in a bar in Pittsburgh close to U of Pittsburgh and Carnegie Tech (Mellon U now) and enjoying our beers. I had just finished a dance, sitting down, when one of them came over again and grabbed my buddy by his cock and took him to her booth. After 15 to 20 minutes of kisssing and fondling each other, he jumped up and came back to our drinking booth. She was masturbating him under the table while he sucked her boobs, and then he slid his hand in her panties. To his surprise, she had a large cock, much larger than his. This was in the early 60s and the place was full of them, but they all looked like women to us. We soon left and went to a place that had real women with pussies.