Shenanigans!! you have a tiny penis

D_etjksdfy

Just Browsing
Media
I would like to see the start of a new program here at LPSG. I am new here but i dont know how many threads i have seen that either had people saying that their penis was 18 inches long or threads were people were complaing about these people.

So how about a prove it page.
users call out those in qustion, they come to a page set up by the mods. they grab a ruler and a digital camera and prove it. If you have a video camera its even better cause no photoshop.

Thoughts, suggestions, etc?

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I don't see that people should have to have a picture of their penis just to be part of this community. Some folks are just naturally shy. It's easier to just ignore the trolls when they come - most people won't clamour over an imaginary 18" penis, but will swiftly see the troll for what he is.

Bigcockwgtn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i kind of agree with both of you...
i don't think that everyone has to have a pic to prove they are well endowed and belong (legitimately) to this website. some people are happy knowing they 'fit the criteria' (whatever that might be) of this site but don't have to prove it. some people (like most of us on here lol ) are exhibitionists lol
but i also agree that if you are on here and claiming you are well hung, just to get the attention of guys who are hung, but in fact you aren't and are just wanting to hook up with some guys off here because of THEIR cock, then i think that's just stupid and those people (as rich said) will be found out eventually...

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I would like to see the start of a new program here at LPSG. I am new here but i dont know how many threads i have seen that either had people saying that their penis was 18 inches long or threads were people were complaing about these people.

So how about a prove it page.
users call out those in qustion, they come to a page set up by the mods. they grab a ruler and a digital camera and prove it. If you have a video camera its even better cause no photoshop.

Thoughts, suggestions, etc?

you don't have pics either :wink:

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't think that everyone has to have a pic to prove they are well endowed and belong (legitimately) to this website.

The only 'requirement' for being a member of the site is to be a member of the site! The ladies here are members just as legitimately as any of the guys, large or not. Hell, some of those clits (you know who you are...) frankly leave me feeling a little... inadequate!

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
What if my big cock happens to live in a drawer? Am I a faker then? :tongue:

I do see what you're saying though. I think it's more applicable on a site like AFF where men tend to describe themselves as "hung" and forget to add the key phrase "like a doormouse" as their pictures portray them.

Check out the gallery though. Many of the men here are packing some impressive tools. There are some smaller than average men here as well. On a message board, I don't think it needs to be qualified.

But "shenanigans" is fun to say!!

D_etjksdfy

Just Browsing
Media
No i am not saying it should be a requirment. All i am saying is maybe there should be a place where if you want to prove it you can. And the reason i dont have a picture on here is I dont really participate much on this site because the threads all seem the same to me.

But basically the page would be for people to prove their size if they want to or are called out by other member. But at no time would anyone be forced.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No i am not saying it should be a requirment. All i am saying is maybe there should be a place where if you want to prove it you can. And the reason i dont have a picture on here is I dont really participate much on this site because the threads all seem the same to me.

But basically the page would be for people to prove their size if they want to or are called out by other member. But at no time would anyone be forced.
The real ones often do post their pictures When a person says they have 18 inchs it usually known it's not real Only a few people buy the claims of the undocumented size As you say a page where people can prove if they want but not being forced might work but then again they can already do that just place them in their photo gallery.