Shepard Smith

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Any information on him? He has been probably the sexiest question mark to ever come from inside my "TV box" as he so eloquently puts it. Does anyone have anything on him? Pictures, gossip, anything.

In the past, I have read unconfirmed reports that he's gay (I hope). Surely he hasn't done anything nude (he's a news reporter, in the public eye 5 days a week). But if he has, and someone knows about it, please do share.:biggrin1:

To say that this guy is hot doesn't go far enough.

A special signature, just this once:
"No pundits. No discussion. Just the news..."

eatdick

Just Browsing
Media
What self respecting gay would work for Fox News??? Bout the same category as being Jerry Falwells personal assistant.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
No straight guy wears that much eyeliner.

I find him kind of... reptilian.
:biggrin: My brother thinks that he looks like a robot. I, however, think that he's pretty darn cute!

My other favorite Fox News anchors are: Bob Sellers, Brian Kilmeade and Bill Hemmer (of course!).

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
OMG yes!:biggrin1: Who wouldn't want Bill Hemmer. Look at him.:wink:

I just love when hurricane season comes 'round. Bill Hemmer is usually dispatched to cover hurricanes, or their aftermath, and he usually wears an unbuttoned shirt, and you can catch a nice bit of his chest! He's so sexy!:biggrin1:

Now, I've been watching CNN this afternoon, and I've come across two cute anchors on there that I'd never seen before: News anchor T.J. Holmes, and the weather guy, Reynolds Wolf. Reynolds Wolf is apparently filling in today for someone else (perhaps the studly Rob Marciano?), in any case, he is very cute and has big hands, which I love! And T.J. Holmes has the most beautiful eyes, OMG!

Unfortunately, I've never seen any really cute guys over on MSNBC.

steven0995

Experimental Member
Media
Reynolds Wolf is a southerner, just like Shepard Smith. Guess it's all about the humidity when guys grow up down there. Just like the ladies ... the southern belles are sure sweet ...

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Reynolds Wolf is a southerner, just like Shepard Smith. Guess it's all about the humidity when guys grow up down there. Just like the ladies ... the southern belles are sure sweet ...
Southerner? I wish he talked with more of an accent then! That would really get me going!:biggrin::tongue:

B_kewlhandle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are lots of gays in the media including Fox and Newscorp. It's not a bad place for gays to work at.

As for Shep, I don't think he is particularly hot; fellow Foxer Greta Van Susteren looks kinda dykey to me and wouldn't win any beauty pageants either. But both do their job well. They are supposed to be journalists not models.

What self respecting gay would work for Fox News??? Bout the same category as being Jerry Falwells personal assistant.

steven0995

Experimental Member
Media
Yep, Southerner (Reynolds Wolf). From a small town in central Alabama with a heavy Scandinavian-ancestry population. Like I said, the humidity helps us "grow" down here.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Or so I would guess. On Sirius OutQ; Michelanglio Segnorelie's talk show in the afternoon. Mentioned that the editor of the Washington Blade was in a gay bar; SS came over and chatted him up. What went on was never fully stated but the implication was that SS was there for pick up sex.

So far, no word from Fox....