Shepard Smith

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's been out in his life for years, just never held a press conference. He and a cute guy I assume is his bf used to patronize the restaurant I managed in Manhattan. He's very nice. Physically, he's cute but too skinny for my taste. Call me when he packs on 20 pounds.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the best ad-libbers in the business. His Fox News Deck show is one of the only on the Fox schedule that doesn't drum beat the Republican party sound bites of the day to the viewers until their collective eyes look catatonic. Over the years Shep's folksy southern delivery cuts through the B.S. of the traditional stuffed-shirt approach to anchoring news.

Shepard Smith five years ago doing a live shot play-by-play about a boy supposedly trapped thousands of feet in the sky in a backyard, homemade balloon: "and he's still up there in that jiffy-pop popcorn saucer thingie..." Later it was revealed the entire episode was cooked-up by a publicity seeking father.

One observation: Lately, his hair dye looks somewhat orange on HD TV.

Cloppo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was a time where he seemed to be off tv for awhile and then he appeared to have some serious lipodystrophy in his face. I had wondered about his health at that time.

schmoo

Experimental Member
Media
There was a time where he seemed to be off tv for awhile and then he appeared to have some serious lipodystrophy in his face. I had wondered about his health at that time.

He lost alot of weight and looked very sick for quite a while and when he/Fox finally addressed the issue, after months of media speculation, all he said was he "overdid" a diet he was on.

Something more to that story.