Sherry Sees An Old Friend

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by B_Jennuine73, Feb 18, 2009.

1. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

(Here you go Scorpionn)

My girlfriend had been bugging me for months to go out with her. I finally said yes and we agreed to meet at a bar in between where we both live. She was going out to eat first with another friend and told me she would be at the bar at 9:30.

I got there at exactly 9:30 because I’m punctual to a fault. Anyway, when I got there, she wasn’t there. I walked up to the bar and ordered a drink. I was wearing black tight jeans and a purple shirt that showed some cleavage. I knew my friend would be happy when she saw my cleavage because she always said I dress too conservatively.

As I waited for my drink, I looked across the bar and saw Gary staring at me. I thought my heart would jump out of my chest and I have to say I felt my pussy pulse. My pussy squeezed once, involuntarily. I smiled at him and he got up from his stool.

“Oh my god Sherry, is that you?” he said, sounding really surprised. He looked me up and down and his eyes lingered on my cleavage. At that moment, I wish I was wearing a nun’s habit. I felt so exposed and horny despite myself.

“Long time no see Gary, how you keeping?” I asked, trying to sound casual as my heart was trying to beat out of my chest.

“Fuck Sherry, you are hotter than ever!” he whispered in my ear as he leaned in for a hug. “Let me just say my friend is an idiot because I would never let you go.” I could feel his breath on my ear, his chest pressed hard against my tits and I think I felt his fingertips brush my hard nipple.

“Gary, it’s nice to see you too,” I said, pushing away from him. I was screaming at myself to kiss him, to tell him how I always thought of him while I was fucking his best friend, masturbating in the bathtub with the water and when I was fucking myself with my fingers.

“Sherry, I know how you feel about me. He told me how you said my name once when you and him were fucking,” he said, looking me right in the eye.

I know my face turned beet red. It felt like my face was on fire. I don’t remember ever saying Gary’s name, I thought I kept it to myself. I was so embarrassed and horrified. Why didn’t my husband say anything and was this before or after he came on to me in the kitchen?
    Just then, my girlfriend came in the bar with her friend. I almost knocked her over when I ran over and hugged her. I didn’t even hear what she said to me because just then Gary asked me if my number was the same. I nodded, then he nodded and went back to his bar stool. He got his coat and smiled at me as he left the bar.

“Was that who I think it was Sherry?” my girlfriend asked. I answered yes.

2. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, I haven't had this kind of meeting, but I have met "old lovers" in odd places, but I never attracted the negative vibes...or the ones of great conflict.

It was kind of nice to travel to California once and see someone I met in Chicago.

I was once at a SF Convention and left my hotel room for a moment and recalled I had slept with the four women left in the room. Should i go back? Did I do anything wrong to any of them? Are they really all friends?

My wife said later..."All of them?" But she was more a bed hopper than I ever was...

3. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

The idea behind this story is that Gary and Sherry never had sex. He was her ex-husband's best friend. He hit on her once when her husband and Gary were drinking. She had always wanted him, but never did anything. All my characters, all 7 have "back stories". I wrote one previous to this one, I might post it.

I am so nosy, if I was your wife Z I would have wanted all the details!!

4. Scorpionn

Scorpionn New Member

I like it so far, Thanks for writing this. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted