Shes always extreamly sore after sex...Help

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by legendkiller1089, Nov 27, 2009.

1. legendkiller1089

legendkiller1089 New Member

After my girlfriend and i finish having sex she is always sore after we are done. We go for about an hour, start out slow always, but i end up pounding away at what seems like a small opening to me. I know this topic probably has been covered before, but what are some techniques that i can use to make her not hurt so much after sex so we don't have to wait a day or two to have sex again. I don't mind waiting, but both parties are getting tired of waiting to have sex again. On average we have sex about twice a week maybe three just depends because of our busy lives. Hope to hear an answer soon!

2. King_ding_a_ling

King_ding_a_ling New Member

Albums:
    I know how to fix this!!!

Shrink your penis.

Hope this helps.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

Use more lube and try long slow strokes. Pounding her pussy like a jack hammer on a concrete sidewalk is what makes her so sore. :rolleyes: :duh:

#3 Principessa, Nov 27, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2009
  4. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I want you to make me sore

5. legendkiller1089

legendkiller1089 New Member

Longer strokes do seem to make her feel really good, i will try not to get carried away thank you! Also nice analogy very good!:smile:

6. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    Instead of banging the heck out of her poor pussy, in addition to longer strokes, try different angles and positions. Not sure what position you guys are using now (or if you use a variety), but some of them let in a lot more cock than others and every woman seems to have one to three positions that are a lot more comfortable for them in my experience.

7. jumbo747jet

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

I'd like to suggest you let your girlfriend be in control of the penetration, allowing her to decide how deep she wants you to go

8. boobsguy21

boobsguy21 New Member

Albums:
    Idk if its ur cock size....
    i had that with my first gf...she was always heaps sore, never really new why....we tried waiting for a few weeks and it didnt change anything.

Idk...what kind of lube do you use? and has it always hurt her after? or is it something that happened after one time u fucked?

And...how big are you? maybe you are just rly big, and it hurts...in which case i suggest 1 of 2 things....or both if u want.

1st-if u are big and that is the problem, take it much much slower at the start...like finger her/eat out for 10-15mins at the start. And slowly streach her with your fingers.

2nd-buy a bigger dildo and use it on her (slowly at first) and streach her bigger then ur cock, so ur cock wont hurt her as much if at all.

Final option is to make ur cock smaller (which is possible) If u can learn to cum and hold ur hardon, it shrinks about 1cm in lenght and 1.5-2 in grith, might be able to have her suck you off before each time you fuck her.

9. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    Has she spoken to her doctor about this? I ask because there may be a medical reason for her soreness. There might be some low grade bacteriological or fungal condition that gives few symptoms except for leaving her vagina a little fragile. I'd get both of you checked out for a start. My wife's vagina became very fragile because of the steroids and chemotherapy she was on for breast cancer, and she could only tolerate fucking for a five minutes or so before feeling sore. One thing that we found that helps a lot, was for me to be careful to pluck out any hairs growing on the shaft of my cock. I now also pluck an area a good inch around the base of my cock - that area rubs between the inner labia when you do deep penetration.

You also have to make sure you spend enough time getting her excited. People talk about foreplay, but it often seems they think that only refers to physical stuff like kissing and petting. But I think there's a lot to be said for exploring fantasies together, maybe watching a sexy movie, or reading sexy stories to each other. These things get the juices flowing.

It's possible that you simply don't have enough natural lube between you. I disagree with the people who are advocating using long slow strokes. Long strokes take lube out of the vagina and allow it to air dry each time your cock shaft comes out of her vagina. If lube is in short supply better to keep the cock buried and just nudge her with it. (That's also, IMO, the best way to give a woman an orgasm.) Above all, it's important that you communicate freely with one another. Make sure she really feels free to tell you how she feels about your sex and how you play things. Using additional lube has become normal for my wife and I, and we have learned to apply more lube well BEFORE she starts feeling sore.

Best of luck.

10. Principessa

Gold Member

NJQT466 blissfully dreams of having Guy-jin and Jumbo747Jet using long, slow strokes on her pussy :naughty: :flirt: :smile:

11. D_76froy

D_76froy New Member

Just fuck her with long deep strokes slowly instead of banging the shit out of her pussy. Obviously her cunt is small and needs to be stretched. Fuck her at least once a day and she'll loosen up after a while. Any pussy can stretch -- just keep it stretched at least once a day.
    -Ranger

12. briansmeat

briansmeat New Member

i agree with jumbo, let her do some of the work & she'll eventually work around to whats more confortable for her.
    just dont get carried away when fucking her, long slow strokes at first, & gradually work your way up

13. houtx48

Gold Member

stop pissing her off and she will stop being sore with you

14. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would like to offer my services : o )

15. Gisella

Gold Member

"extremely" sore..that is no good at all..I remember having that and came to LPSG because of that. Now in my case I was a beginer as having sex with huge penis trying to treat it as a smaller and banging the same way etc..not possible in the begining..but later yes, I could do it.:smile:

Take your time if banging is the "problem" for now. Make sure she has no gynecological issues by having consultation with a Doc or RNP. Make sure use lots of lub. Make sure take things slow as sex is just 2x a week, in which conditions (?) and maybe there is rush to do it, going on (?). Make sure everybody is enjoying it for real..as taking your time for her to get really really excited, extreme horny, wanting and ready to receive you good inside..make sure she leads and the one sitting on you (in control)and make sure to avoid for cervix, hitting side ways until she get used to it all..for now is what I can remember...:biggrin1:

Good Luck.:cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted