She's doing it wrong... ?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, so I don't like receiving oral sex though I've no issues giving it. So, in my relationship I avoid them, and she gets hurt by it. I don't quite know how to handle that so...

A) Am I the odd one out?

B) Does she fail?

C) Everyone fails.

I don't think she's the one failing though; I think I genuinely don't like them, but of course I've only been with ONE person. D:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
keep trying to enjoy recieving...if she is not doing correct...help her...shit man...enjoy the lips around your cock...use some lube...have her suck your balls while you jack it....have her slide her finger up your ass...become hot and nasty...it is all good in bed....then do same to her...if you do not learn the trade she will go elsewhere and you will be left j/o by yourself....

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Okay, so I don't like receiving oral sex though I've no issues giving it. So, in my relationship I avoid them, and she gets hurt by it. I don't quite know how to handle that so...

A) Am I the odd one out?

B) Does she fail?

C) Everyone fails.

I don't think she's the one failing though; I think I genuinely don't like them, but of course I've only been with ONE person. D:

Before we can answer this, we need to know more like, why "genuinely don't you like them?" Without knowing why, I would say C based on I have never known a man who does not enjoy receiving a BJ.:frown1:

Last edited: