Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Along those same lines...
A man cheats on his wife.
Still caring she asks, "Do you love her?"
Guy: "No, she was just pussy to me. She meant nothing."

Kind of like the scene in the movie Fatal Attraction.
What about this context?
that would be worse to me.
if he's going to betray me he could at least have a good reason!
Instead of calling her "pussy", how about calling her a "fuck".
She was just a fuck.
Is that better, worse, or the same? My guess its the same.
better...by a miniscule amount.
her being only an act of mutual pleasure to you is better than her just being a hole surely?
I've been treated this way a LOT in my life, but only because I "asked" to. I don't mean asked as in, "Hey, will you use me for sex and treat me less-than-human?" I mean it as in... when I was a teenager, I had zero self-esteem, had sex with random guys to feel loved and important, and let people walk all over me.

Now, however, NO one treats me this way, and no one ever will. I know that I have a lot to offer as a person, and if someone doesn't at least respect me as a human being and friend, they're not getting anywhere near my pussy.
sounds like you've come a hell of a long way.
that kind of progress takes real strength. yay you!

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it stems from men trying to come to terms with their own mortality. A lot of men view life as a competition - treating life as something to be conquered takes the edge off of the ever-present promise of our eventual demise. These men think if they make lots of money, buy the biggest house, and fuck the most women, they win... in that sense, the woman is "just pussy" by virtue of their intent - they don't desire the actual sex, just the prestige that in brings them; another notch in the belt, a point, a trophy.

I think some men are also just so intimidated by the totality of being with a woman and all that their time together encompasses, that they subvert their emotions and distance themselves as much as possible from them. Opening up to the actuality of the moment is a weakness to be avoided at all costs. Being male means picking up on other males' defects, to an extent, so many men will go to great lengths to keep their defense up at all times.

I have a crazy headache, sorry for meandering, but I think this more or less explains my position - men who subscribe to the "just pussy" way of thinking are more deserving of pity than hate.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
doesn't happen to me....I have to have a connection with the people I'm having sex with....if I don't like you and we don't have some sort of bond you are NOT getting in my bed!!!!

I like some depth in my relationships!!! Even if I was to fall out with the person after..... I can safely say guys I meet would not be able to look back and say "she was just a fuck"....we always end up friends aswell so.......

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I personally could never do that. And, I think it is in general (and of recent events) disgusting, insulting, and disresectful.

However... If the participants both have an agreement and an understanding of what "it" is, then I am not judgemental of them at all. To each their own.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sorry that I did not take a few minutes to read the entire thread so perhaps my sentiments have already been expressed by others. I have been in the situation where I was "Just Dick" for someone, in each case I extracted myself from the situation immediately. I don't have time for immature, selfish people. We have to put up with enough of it in our professions. If someone is not interested in anything from the belly button up they can go buy something at an adult store! Or call a working boy!

Reallyonlyme

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't do "just a pussy". Call me old fashioned, but I have to like the person I'm doing the horizontal jogging with!
To be honest I look down on people who have that kind of attitude. Hell there are animals who are more faithful and loyal to their mates than that!

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
doesn't happen to me....I have to have a connection with the people I'm having sex with....if I don't like you and we don't have some sort of bond you are NOT getting in my bed!!!!

I like some depth in my relationships!!! Even if I was to fall out with the person after..... I can safely say guys I meet would not be able to look back and say "she was just a fuck"....we always end up friends aswell so.......
No, no they just wouldn't say it to your face.

I think it's best to just be honest. If you, in retrospect, find the person to have been relationship-wise, just good for sex and nothing else, there's no reason to hide it. I mean the opposite is true as well; there are some people who stay with partners that are bad at sex simply because they accept the rest of them.

Hiding it seems to breed all these delusions that everyone's your friend.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i'll float this and see whether people agree...

is this attitude caused by low self esteem?
in order to be able to relate to attractive people they must dehumanise them, because a real person would be intimidating?

...not sure i agree entirely.

I think we tend to imagine WAY TOO MUCH relates to low self esteem...

It is actually precisely the OPPOSITE... way to much self esteem....

ALL sociopaths have high self esteem... to the point where they have no esteem to spare anyone else.

The problem in this country is not low self esteem... its self esteem that is unwarrantedly high.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think we tend to imagine WAY TOO MUCH relates to low self esteem...

It is actually precisely the OPPOSITE... way to much self esteem....

ALL sociopaths have high self esteem... to the point where they have no esteem to spare anyone else.

The problem in this country is not low self esteem... its self esteem that is unwarrantedly high.
some say that low self esteem can show as excessively high faux confidence.
like a mask of being de man.
with total denial of anything below the surface.