She's orgasmed?

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Is it even protocol to ask a woman if she's come?

It kinda kills the losing yourself in the moment thang.

LadieS, should a man even ask, or is it slightly pressurising to perform, or offputting?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it even protocol to ask a woman if she's come?

It kinda kills the losing yourself in the moment thang.

LadieS, should a man even ask, or is it slightly pressurising to perform, or offputting?

Every woman is going to be different on this, so our answers really won't help you.

I'm on the side of "you should ask" myself. I don't think it's off-putting at all and it shows that you care about giving her orgasms and making sure that she's having a great time. But she has to feel comfortable enough with you, and you have to ask in such a way that she doesn't feel that if she answers, "no" then you will sound disappointed, which requires a special kind of interpersonal skill. Because if she hears that tone in your voice that tells her that if she says "no" it will kill the mood, or she's not very comfortable, then she'll just say, "yes" regardless so that she doesn't kill the mood.

You get where I'm coming from?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The biggest "clue" is her flushing. I have yet to meet someone that can do that voluntarily.

Other involuntary indicators are the spasming of her vaginal muscles (my favorite), the legs shaking, crying, and picking up the phone and calling her best friend. Ok, that last one's bullshit, but you get my point.

Other indicators that can be faked: Screaming, back arching, holding breath, fainting, aftershock tremors.

I guess one thing that needs to be mentioned are the indicators that happen that shouldn't happen if she is faking and that is... silence.

Seems like she's just shy and quiet. Congratulations, she had an orgasm!

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did her hips thrust upwards and lock?

Also sex flush doesn't mean someone has orgasmed; it just means they're very turned on.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The most obvious thing about orgasms is that she would be really sensitive for about 30+ seconds afterwards. Just like you are. She would try to stop you for a minute if she really had an orgasm then she should be predisposed to having another orgasm after you start up again a minute later.