She's stoned

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
which brings me back to what I said in the begining. faceking was not looking to start a debate. He was flaming like he always does. He hates Obama, and every opportunity he gets, he starts shit threads like this.

For somebody that weighs in on anything and everything, Obama is suspiciously quiet regarding this and any number issues relating to the Muslim community.

Moreover, the concept of stoning is clear evidence of the savage nature of Sharia law.

I don't see why there is outrage about the OP.

Perhaps just protective instincts from the diehard Obama coddlers. As more and more evidence clearly demonstrates that his presidency has been an enormous flop, the hyper-sensitivity of his seemingly deaf and blind supporters continues to rear its ugly head.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For somebody that weighs in on anything and everything, Obama is suspiciously quiet regarding this and any number issues relating to the Muslim community.

Don't even try to insult the intelligence of the people on this board with this conspiracy theory nonsense about Obama being a Muslim... again! It is without a doubt, the most ignorant argument or complaint ever created by the opposition, next to Birthergate, regarding the President.

Moreover, the concept of stoning is clear evidence of the savage nature of Sharia law. I don't see why there is outrage about the OP.

The outrage comes from the angle of humanity and not a political one. Plus if you haven't noticed, the OP intended for this thread to be inflammatory and to cause agitation. It took other people willing to change the vitriolic and slanderous tone of the OP into an actual discussion.

Perhaps just protective instincts from the diehard Obama coddlers. As more and more evidence clearly demonstrates that his presidency has been an enormous flop, the hyper-sensitivity of his seemingly deaf and blind supporters continues to rear its ugly head.

No... people just hate the OP.

This isn't the first time he's drop a large load of smelly flame bait on the board and it certainly won't be the last. Now be nice before we start pressing your hyper sensitive buttons. Yesterday, Rush Limbaugh went on the record and said the only reason why Obama and Oprah Winfrey are successful is because they're black, insisting that it's out of some kind of "guilt" that American society allows these people to make lots of money. Do you want someone to twist this into some kind of "all Republicans are racist" rhetoric since none of them have the guts to tell Limbaugh to shut up once in a while? I'm SURE you'd just love to see another thread about that... :rolleyes:

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nevermind... I'm more interested in NASA's prime objective is Muslim outreach... I can't make this stuff up anymore.

facekinkg, you are now no better than a troll. Disappointing. Would be nice to have someone besides Northland who is an intellectual conservative on this board :frown1:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since you like to hang out here, might want to familiarize yourself with rule #1 in the politics forum:

1) Please be courteous and adult when dealing with a member with whom you disagree. Name calling or petty insults will not be tolerated and will result in action being taken.

I don't get it.......why do trolls like faceking deserve a courteous response?:confused:

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since you like to hang out here, might want to familiarize yourself with rule #1 in the politics forum:

1) Please be courteous and adult when dealing with a member with whom you disagree. Name calling or petty insults will not be tolerated and will result in action being taken.

Thanks.

But I've tried to engage faceking before in a dialogue about how he squares his religiosity with what he posts here. Personally, I think sex glorifies the Creator.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't get it.......why do trolls like faceking deserve a courteous response?:confused:
Naming people TROLLS how much you dislike them ain`t cool!:wink:
And I believe it`s against the rules of politics forum. THere are mods here, use the report button if you think someone is out of line and breaking the rules!:wink:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Note: Do not engage Luka.
And yet, somehow you can`t put me on ignore......:wink:
MR I have told you once already this week (or the week before) that if "we" continue having these convos, it won`t end up well for any of us.
I ignored your last comments directed at me thinking they will stop.
But you just don`t know when to stop?:frown1:
And I really don`t want to see any of us banned. So please, restrain youself of making nasty comments directed at me.
I have stopped fighting you months ago. I advise you do the same.

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
Not just here but on quite a few other fora, I have noticed that along with a cornucopia of trolls and people willing to call them out, there are always troll apologists/enablers, who will look right straight at obvious trolling and deny what they are seeing. Calling someone a troll is not an attack on their character, it's a description of their behavior in a particular setting.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My first "ignore" at LPSG.

I recently put him on ignore again. It's just easier not to engage him that way. I hope who ever he was talking to doesn't get wrapped up in responding to him either. It turns the entire thread into a Luka vs. Everyone rather than whatever the hell we were talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not just here but on quite a few other fora, I have noticed that along with a cornucopia of trolls and people willing to call them out, there are always troll apologists/enablers, who will look right straight at obvious trolling and deny what they are seeing. Calling someone a troll is not an attack on their character, it's a description of their behavior in a particular setting.
I never deny the existance of TROLLS, but i believe that the membership shouldn`t be the one to call them out. I believe most of the members are partial and by calling people trolls they are using the word more as an insult of a caracter than a description of their behaviour in one thread or forum. In my opinion if someone calls you a troll in one thread here, the name will be applied to every post you make. I`m not a member of many forums, so I don`t know how it works elsewhere. We have mods, I believe they are good at what they do, they are the ones who should judge whether if someone is trolling or not.
My post to TomCat was more than friendly. There is a new set of rules in the politics forum he may or may not be aware of (that`s why my post was public, I have just realised today that the new rules have been posted and believe some of the people have not read it yet), and I would hate to see him get sancioned for something that may have been tolerated once and may not be tolerated now. All in all, we should restrain ourselves from name calling, period.
P.S. I know I`m waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic, but I had to explain myself believing this post was directed at me.I apologise.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From The Mod Team:

We have received further reports about this thread and everyone is very willing to blame other people all the while continuing of doing the very thing they believe others are guilty of. Please cut out the name calling and get back to discussing the matter at hand. Failure to do this will result in the thread being closed.