She's stoned

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"pathetic" :rolleyes:

In translation - You have no counter argument of any substance, have nothing of any real value to contribute to spark any real discussion and in the process have been reduced to nothing more than a whimpering soul spouting vacuous rhetoric. Not surprised in the least.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
No, I was just posting it because it was an update on the story.

No, here's the deal:
The Islam bashing has a purpose, and that purpose is war. We all know that demonizing muslims is a propaganda move being used by the United States so it can commit wholesale murder of muslims. They really want war with Iran, and frankly, I'm not going to play I'm so outraged with every small story that comes out of Iran. Who is outraged about the Thailand protest killings.. they killed 5 times as many people, including one of their own generals, and nobody even noticed. That's because the government in Thailand, that overthrew a democratically elected government after they instigated a coup, is friendly to the United States.

But, OMG green revolution was brutally oppressed. the really sick part of all this logic, as in all stupid American logic, is we think establishing American empire, and bombing these people, is the best way to win them their freedom.

War with Iran is suicide. Being Israel's little bitch is stupid and nihilistic.

It's extremely easy for you as a 100% straight male to pretend that criticism of countries like Iran has nothing but some real politik purpose. Indeed it's pretty easy for you to simply brush how life must be lived for hundreds of thousands of people in these countries because nothing compels you to feel sympathy for them beyond what might be expected of you as a human being, and we all know how easy that kind of compassion is switched off.

I don't think that criticism of countries like Iran or Saudi Arabia should become the primary discourse of international politics since so many others are guilty of crimes either of the same order or greater, and of course these include the home nations of many of us around here, but this does not mean that criticism of Iran should cease and nor does it make the disgusting forms of oppression evidenced in Iran any less reprehensible.

Those of us with a true interest in human rights and justice should of course not allow our energies and focus to be pulled for us by a media largely controlled by certain interests and you're right to bring up the recent government violence in Thailand but that doesn't make discussion of the crimes taking place in Iran right now any less important and nor should we seek to suppress awareness of them, or attempt to diminish their gravity.

If you have a serious concern that you feel the situation in Thailand or anywhere else should be brought to members attention and discussed by them why not start a thread about these issues instead of using one awful crime to try to undermine serious discussion of another?

The whole point about human rights violations and crimes against humanity is that they are important to all of us and in equal measure because none should be happening at all.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In translation - You have no counter argument of any substance, have nothing of any real value to contribute to spark any real discussion and in the process have been reduced to nothing more than a whimpering soul spouting vacuous rhetoric. Not surprised in the least.

You didn't have to actually read the Big Book of Flaming and Trolling Cliches (2009 publication). Are you its secret author?

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that doesn't make discussion of the crimes taking place in Iran right now any less important and nor should we seek to suppress awareness of them, or attempt to diminish their gravity.

If you have a serious concern that you feel the situation in Thailand or anywhere else should be brought to members attention and discussed by them why not start a thread about these issues instead of using one awful crime to try to undermine serious discussion of another?

The whole point about human rights violations and crimes against humanity is that they are important to all of us and in equal measure because none should be happening at all.

Again, I have no problem with the footage, coverage etc. What I do have a problem with is how much focus and attention was driven to it by the powers that be that want war.

I mentioned Thailand not because I felt the members of LPSG and America in general failed to notice the bloody crackdown of a coup installed government backed by the United States. I mentioned it to counter-pose how much coverage some events get in the US compared to others. We do far more business with Thailand than we do Iran, so it's not like it was because Thailand is less significant in American foreign policy (it is far less significant in Israeli foreign policy... surprise :rolleyes: ).

I know what is going on, and I am calling it out for what it is. It is the beating of the drums for World War III. I know it is, you know it is, anybody with a lick of foreign policy knowledge knows that America and Israel are hellbent on killing people in Iran on a widescale. The amount of innocent Iranian bloodshed would make the green revolution look like a cakewalk. And by innocent I mean soldiers, men, women and children.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You didn't have to actually read the Big Book of Flaming and Trolling Cliches (2009 publication). Are you its secret author?

Did you actually have to use the lame jokes & insults that come with the hidden prize inside of a Cracker Jack box? Seriously, you're a sad little boy. Seek help.

Victoria

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
until iran revolts or at least a significant proportion of the Iranian people start to become cognisant of the human rights abuses they allow their government to perpetrate against them / their fellow citizens through their current contemptible indifference / inaction .. this will continue to happen unreported to figures of less note than this unfortunate person.. i suspect the cogs of that type of merry-go-round of state sponsored theocratical barbarism will sadly keep turning.

Last edited:

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree, this doesn't read like a political discussion, it reads like a few people deciding to insult and flame each other seemingly with no regard to the intended discussion topic of the thread.

The intended discussion topic of the thread was to imply that Obama is somehow saying we have to respect the stoning of another woman in iran- which is precisely why it should have remained shut- I thought the Politics forum was getting newfangled rules?

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
The intended discussion topic of the thread was to imply that Obama is somehow saying we have to respect the stoning of another woman in iran- which is precisely why it should have remained shut- I thought the Politics forum was getting newfangled rules?

Oh yeah I forgot that! And I even said the topic was a flame myself lolers

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's a faceking thread. It has no point, other than to bait others...just like all of his posts.

Really strange moderation at LPSG. I wonder why that is?

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's a faceking thread. It has no point, other than to bait others...just like all of his posts.

Really strange moderation at LPSG. I wonder why that is?

I don't know- some people are given really short leashes here- and others seemingly can do no wrong. I mean, how long did it take them to ban Trinity? Other folks go around spewing hateful crap and nonsensical angry rantings, and get away with it. Whatever, it's just a board- but strange nonetheless.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hey here are some pics of a girl getting stoned to death and crushed her head with a concrete block while men are cheering. "As you can see in the video, the most shocking part of honor killing is how ecstatic everyone is about killing a girl."

Honor Killing Video - Du'a Khalil Aswad Stoned to Death in Iraq | Best Gore

I love the people who preach tolerance of Islam and its barbaric practices, while condemning Christians here in the USA. Keep on rocking in the free world.

^^Ironically your "honor killing" video was evidence of atrocities being committed by non-Muslims because they were anti- Islamic and intolerant of Islam - hence the need to preach tolerance of Islam. The girl victim and her abusers were not Islamic, but of the Yazedi faith. The latter persons attacked her for fraternizing with a Sunni Muslim boy. Had they been tolerant of Islam she would not have been attacked by them.

YouTube - unbelievable gore vioelence kurdish Girl Stoned to Death

http://www.lpsg.org/2915081-post102.html

I'm glad that Sakineh Ashtiani was ultimately found innocent and set free:

Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani, Iranian Woman Condemned to Stoning Freed - TIME NewsFeed