She's TOO crazy for cock

bigbens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While reminiscing over the years about various women I've enjoyed, most offered the various comments about my size... from "that's the biggest I've ever seen" to "I don't think I want any part of that." The usual.

But then there was "Marian," the most cock-craving size queen I've ever known. Perhaps 'size queen' isn't quite accurate because prior to our meeting she had never experienced unusual length and girth but once we involved, she couldn't get enough. And by that, I mean more than just sex. Marian not only liked to fuck it, but she wanted to look at it and she wanted to talk about it. For example, we would pull into the parking lot on our way to a movie and she would say, "Come on... just take it out. I want to see it." We would nearly be out the door for dinner and she would back me into a corner, saying "Just for a second.... let me feel it" as she grabbed my crotch. Then there were the slightly oddball questions. She seemed rather proud that she could take it all so she would ask, "Is there anybody else you've fucked who could the whole thing?" and "Have you ever hurt anybody when you fucked them?" "Tell me what it's like to know you always have the biggest dick in the room."

More than any other woman I've been involved with, she was completely absorbed by 'the big cock experience.' Yes, it was completely gratifying but somewhat unnerving because she was so obsessed. She took great pleasure in gossiping about my size to her friends and I was never sure if she enjoying bragging that such a prize 'belonged' to her or just that she wanted it known she could accept a big one. (These rumors led to our parting but that's another story.) Was I secretly pleased over her fascination? For the most part, yes, but also just a bit unsettling.

I'm guessing there are others here with a similar experience.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I wonder what it's like to be completely obsessessed with your own penis yet feeling so inadequate you have to post fantasies on the internet about having the most humonstrous cock anyone's ever seen, the biggest any woman will ever experience in her life.

A sampling of Tall Tales from "the Cucumber": #35 #27 #1 #42 #484 #1717 #119 #93 #1253 #141 #30

While I haven't been around this site very long, I'm nevertheless coming across a number of posts where some outlandish post is made and more than a few respondents then say, "In your dreams," or "this should be in the stories" section. In other words, there may be a good number of bogus tales being told.

Now, not to denigrate anyone in particular but are you like me -- convinced that this place is filled with people with vivid imaginations, guys pretending to be well hung and people creating fictional tales just to see the responses?

What percentage of LPSG is fact... and how much is fiction?
:rolleyes: hmmm . . . I wonder . . . . .

Last edited:

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
haha, true.. a lot goes into having a big cock mentally... "he can get any girl" "i am lucky to have that" i had a girl who had a massive cocked boyfriend or what i like to call it a MCB, a "mic b"... so i had the thoughts and wondered what shet hought having that.. not cool cuz she can never have that with me.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why the fictional accusation? I was always fascinated by fucking in every conceivable position and still am fascinated by a perfect ass and killer tits... Why wouldn't a girl be fascinated with a dick? Especially a large one??

I've had a bunch of girls fascinated by my penis - more so when I was younger, but nonetheless; fascinated. Kiss it, hold it, wash it, you name it. Some of which were originally freaked out... I recall one specifically who told me that there was NO WAY "that" (my dick) was ever going in her... She went from a "good girl" (only a few vanilla sexual encounters) to a sex starved nympho who I introduced to anal (which she fucking loved) and deepthroating... which IMHO was a quest for her as well as a method to gain my admiration -

I find it difficult to believe that this isn't commonplace among dudes with larger dicks.